ADVERTISEMENT

I get you ass jockeys dont like womens basketball...

So the game is played on paper?

Just stop.

If anything, I wish we had more fouls on Cardoso. She can't hit free throws

Stats tell you alot.

SC won rebounding 28-18, assists 12-8, blocks 6-2, steals 5-2 and got 12 more shots up 45-33.

This tells me Caitlin is gonna have to go off in the 2nd half for Iowa to have any chance at winning. ❤️

Reactions: hawkit3113
Stats tell you alot.

SC won rebounding 28-18, assists 12-8, blocks 6-2, steals 5-2 and got 12 more shots up 45-33.

This tells me Caitlin is gonna have to go off in the 2nd half for Iowa to have any chance at winning. ❤️

Different conversation, kinda

MJ drew fouls because he was great.

It goes with the terroritory
Caitlyn is great no doubt but getting help is getting help. The refs don't intend for anyone to guard CC today. Dawn has to figure out a way around an opposing player getting preferential treatment. It's not the first time it's happened in this sport and it won't be the last. CC is the media darling and we all saw how far the refs will go to ensure she wins. Ask UConn.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Caitlyn is great no doubt but getting help is getting help. The refs don't intend for anyone to guard CC today. Dawn has to figure out a way around an opposing player getting preferential treatment. It's not the first time it's happened in this sport and it won't be the last. CC is the media darling and we all saw how far the refs will go to ensure she wins. Ask UConn.

Come on man. Everyone is hating on this chick. She draws the attention and fouls.

Aggressive defense will turn into fouls. It's the risk you take with the refs

So far they are calling it straight up in the 2nd half. If this continues, we will see a great game.

Does Clark play defense? I know they play mostly zone but she just stands at the top of the key and moves out of the way and doesn't drop down for a double team.

One team was way deeper, 37-0 bench points.

Clark did not have a good game. She was the high scorer for the game but had 18 in the first quarter and only 12 for the rest of the game.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Given Iowa’s poor shot selection, poor shooting, lack of rebounding, and sloppy ball handling, it was surprising the Hawks did not lose by more. South Carolina had a much deeper team and I took its toll on Iowa. But still a very good year for Iowa. Recruiting needs to get more bigger players.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
GKl24bNW4AA1aPb

Reactions: TKBray
She seemed humbled by Iowas attempt today and it was cool to see how much this meant. Not a lot of crap talking, just two teams going at it. When SC took the Brazilian out in the second and got athletic to slow the Hawkeyes history it was only a matter of time. I don’t watch much WBB but the final four and this game was fun.

ADVERTISEMENT