ADVERTISEMENT

I get you ass jockeys dont like womens basketball...

We want South Caroina.

Tick tock Gamecocks
Cocks to Iowa:

86a9f656-8f7e-4826-a255-3ae197af4232_text.gif

Reactions: hawkit3113
With Caitlin Clark on ABC tomorrow and the men’s national championship on TBS, there’s a very real possibility that the women’s national championship will have the higher ratings for the first time ever. Pretty incredible.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
With Caitlin Clark on ABC tomorrow and the men’s national championship on TBS, there’s a very real possibility that the women’s national championship will have the higher ratings for the first time ever. Pretty incredible.
No. Had UCONN or PU lost, then maybe...But now? No chance. MOF, wouldn't be surprised if Monday's title game is one of the most viewed ever..

Edey vs Clinigan is good enough on its own. But now we have UCONN going for back to back titles....Arguably the two best teams in CBB.

Naaah, not even Kevin, errrrr, Caitlin Clark can over take that.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No. Had UCONN or PU lost, then maybe...But now? No chance. MOF, wouldn't be surprised if Monday's title game is one of the most viewed ever..

Edey vs Clinigan is good enough on its own. But now we have UCONN going for back to back titles....Arguably the two best teams in CBB.

Naaah, not even Kevin, errrrr, Caitlin Clark can over take that.
Am I correct in that the top 2 overall seeds advanced to the title game in both?

Women are their own worst enemy....
That’s a bit longer than I care to watch but I’ll comment on the inability to utilize services during maternity leave.

Many organizations don’t want/allow people to work during leave. My boss recently had knee replacement surgery and they heavily discouraged him even logging on. It’s an insurance thing.

That’s a bit longer than I care to watch but I’ll comment on the inability to utilize services during maternity leave.

Many organizations don’t want/allow people to work during leave. My boss recently had knee replacement surgery and they heavily discouraged him even logging on. It’s an insurance thing.
Yeah the video has nothing to do with it. Also, why not watch? What the fk else you got to do while you flitter your life away on this site with us dickheads?

Yeah the video has nothing to do with it. Also, why not watch? What the fk else you got to do while you flitter your life away on this site with us dickheads?
I lost interest pretty quickly. So basically anything even slightly interesting would be a better use of time. IDGAF about women’s ball. I’m glad they’re making more money now and they can make a good living. But I just can’t get into it.

I lost interest pretty quickly. So basically anything even slightly interesting would be a better use of time. IDGAF about women’s ball. I’m glad they’re making more money now and they can make a good living. But I just can’t get into it.
I can get into a woman.

I'm just hoping for a great game. So much hype for the women's game right now and rightfully so. There are several good programs making it what it is right now.

For sure. The good thing for Iowa and this run is our recruiting has really benefitted. Next year will be rough but tons of talent coming in. So we will be back
Iowa has to take advantage in recruiting after CC. She really put Iowa on the map and this could lead to sustained success for y'all's program. Congrats.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT