ADVERTISEMENT

How long have you posted on this board?

bkingUK

Sep 23, 2007
Pretty sure I made my intro around the time Gillispie was hired and there was some dude named KDogg (rip). Ten years.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I joined Rivals in the fall of 2005. Not sure why it says 2006, maybe that was when I decided to start paying for the full year instead of month to month.

I was on the homeboard for a solid year before I discovered the national boards. I think I showed up here just before the 2006-2007 season began. It was mainly Alabama and Tennessee fans arguing with each other, which I found really odd.

It says 09', but I don't think I have posted on this board that long. I opened up a DI account when I was laid up. Doc said that I needed to read as much as possible to keep my brain working. Figured Duke articles would keep my interest. It took a minute before I even realized there were message boards. Sad to say, this place probably helped me re learn a lot of things.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Tubby was coach. I remember the wasteland this place was when it went pay-only for a while.

Edit: Thought I was on the HOB at first.

~2003. I was here during Bogans being injured during the Wade game. I think this was the place.

Edit: 2006

What ever that date shows. Joined tMB wanting to read about Gunner Kiel and Indiana. Managed to find my way over here. This was shortly after the Indy Star shut down their message boards/comments section.

Says 2011. But I was on here when Crean was hired. Mau have had a different name. Not sure: Drank a lot then. So who knows. Maybe 2011 is right.Laughing

Apparently I've been a member since 2007. Looks like I actually joined a few months before you, bking. However, I didn't post on this board for a long time. I'm not sure how long I've been posting here. Years obviously, haha.

I joined Rivals in 2001 I think. Didn’t really post on this board much though. Not sure when I really started posting on this board. Spent more time on the Main Board and CavsCorner

Couple of years now, maybe 3? Not sure. Long enough for a meteoric rise as one of the board's most-beloved members (which will only prompt the jealous to respond to this with snarky responses . . . probably).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT