ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Kentucky?! How does Cocks taste?

We will see you again. The result will be the same but nevertheless. I can't wait to taste the nervous perspiration on your neck as I lap it up with my tongue.
God I love it when you talk like that. Will you do my toes also? Don’t hold out on me you bastard, if you’re gonna tease me do it right!!!

toes GIF

God I love it when you talk like that. Will you do my toes also? Don’t hold out on me you bastard, if you’re gonna tease me do it right!!!

toes GIF
Jesus Christ see a podiatrist you sick fk. How many years has it been since you abandoned hygiene?

Kids, I've enjoyed myself this evening and I hope that you've been inspired by the play of the People's champ this basketball season, your South Carolina Gamecocks. Now, I'm an older man and I'm off to bed to see what imaginative place I can orgasm on y'all's mom before I fall into a deep sleep.

Kids, I've enjoyed myself this evening and I hope that you've been inspired by the play of the People's champ this basketball season, your South Carolina Gamecocks. Now, I'm an older man and I'm off to bed to see what imaginative place I can orgasm on y'all's mom before I fall into a deep sleep.
Good win tonight, sir. 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
My mom likes a good pearl necklace on her adams apple.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Just learned that as a Cock alum, I’m about to have to start paying taxes in Kentucky……

……BECAUSE WE OWN THEIR ASS!!!!!!

Just remember the Jayhawks lost to mountaineers. I’d rather be sc it uk right now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT