ADVERTISEMENT

Hey B1G fans, are you

Are you cheering for Michigan at the CWS?

• Yes, go Big Ten.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, I’m a cuck.

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
Lol at living in Iowa and calling any other place a shit hole.

You conference thumping ***gits should fist fvck each other to death. Absolute embarrassment to the B1G. It makes sense why Delaney begged us to join you pansies asses.

Maryland sure has caring the Big Ten on it's back.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Dude, I cant take it anymore. The IU and PU fans are a spill over of homeboard potato shit. Like Gillian

I wanted to talk IL, Rutgers, and Maryland football the other day, with our people, and that thread killed my motivation.

Some of the shit they argue about is insane. They need to just have a fist fight already. I think we should do it and sell tickets and donate the money to whichever school wins the fight.

Nah I hate their basketball team and the Big Ten doesn’t need any extra respect in basketball. Despite the title drought Big Ten basketball gets a bunch of it. I didn’t expect other Big Ten fans to cheer for Michigan when Michigan played Louisville or Villanova in the National Championship Game.

A Big Ten baseball title is a massive F U to the rest of college baseball and I don’t care about MSU baseball one way or the other enough to deny the Big Ten that. I’d cheer for them over Vanderbilt or Louisville baseball in a CWS finals 10 times out of 10.

Yeah, I haven’t watched any of the games and although I’m not exactly cheering for UM, it’s not out of hate, it’s just that it’s college baseball. I don’t know any of the players or coaches or baseball rivalries. If it were televised more I’d probably watch more but I’m not a baseball fan either.

Here’s to UM winning it all, yay!

Yeah, I haven’t watched any of the games and although I’m not exactly cheering for UM, it’s not out of hate, it’s just that it’s college baseball. I don’t know any of the players or coaches or baseball rivalries. If it were televised more I’d probably watch more but I’m not a baseball fan either.

Here’s to UM winning it all, yay!

Shut up bitch.

What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Please tell us about all of MSU's championships this decade

Off the top of my head I’d say none. I follow basketball and football. Last one is 2000 in basketball.

No idea what your post has to do with the thread.

Off the top of my head I’d say none. I follow basketball and football. Last one is 2000 in basketball.

No idea what your post has to do with the thread.

Just because you don't care about other sports doesn't mean that other people don't. College baseball is a top 3 sport. Some of us are fans of well-rounded schools. You're a fan of a school that hasn't won jack shit in 20 years.

Just because you don't care about other sports doesn't mean that other people don't. College baseball is a top 3 sport. Some of us are fans of well-rounded schools. You're a fan of a school that hasn't won jack shit in 20 years.

Hasn’t won a national championship but has won plenty of Big Ten championships, Big Ten tournaments, Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, and other big games but it’s all good. I cheer for MSU because it’s my alma mater and I have a connection to the school, not as a pure sports fan. If I wanted to do that I’d just pick Bama or something.

I see you’re attacking random posters on the football board. Not sure what is hurting you in life but hope it works out for you. It’s all good, man.

Go Blue!!!!

29ea35b29825ece886cfbe047de1197e.jpg

I’m indifferent about UM’s baseball team, because I simply don’t care about college baseball.

Hate their football team and basketball team though.

When was the last time an unseeded team won?

Here are the last 5 champs

2018 - Oregon State was the #3 overall seed
2017 - UF was the #3 overall seed
2016 - Coastal Carolina was a 2-seed in their regional
2015 - UVA was a 3-seed in their regional
2014 - Vandy was a 1-seed in their regional but not a top 8 overall seed

3 weeks ago Michigan had the worst odds of all 16 remaining teams. Tonight they are gonna lose the 3rd game in a best of 3 series in the World Series Final to the best team in the country. Heck of a season.

National championship odds
Vanderbilt, 4-1

Arkansas, 5-1

UCLA, 5-1

Mississippi State, 6-1

LSU, 10-1

Louisville, 12-1

Texas Tech, 12-1

North Carolina, 15-1

Ole Miss, 15-1

East Carolina, 20-1

Oklahoma State, 20-1