ADVERTISEMENT

Hey B1G fans, are you

Are you cheering for Michigan at the CWS?

• Yes, go Big Ten.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, I’m a cuck.

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
Yup. Michigan was one of the “last four in”. Basically the equivalent of an 8 seed making a the national championship game.

Not sure if you saw it before but I had a legit rooting interest as a good friend of mine’s older brother is UM’s pitching coach. Was cool to see that for sure.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I read this, and all I can think of is that Iverson interview. Just replace practice with baseball.

College baseball is as meaningless as all the other college sports besides football and basketball IMO. Never going to root for UM, but I didn’t watch any of the games. When UM played in the title game in basketball I watched though, because it mattered.

Reactions: sgrooms
I watch basically all championships. Tennis majors/golf majors (sunday), cws, triple crown, Stanley Cup, etc.

College baseball is as meaningless as all the other college sports besides football and basketball IMO. Never going to root for UM, but I didn’t watch any of the games. When UM played in the title game in basketball I watched though, because it mattered.

I thought it was kind of cool to watch. I can’t see myself watching regular season games but it was entertaining. If MSU made it I would have watched.

It’s crazy how UM does well in a variety of sports but can’t win the big one. I still don’t feel bad for their fans though.

You didn't watch any of the games but still found the need to laugh at me calling Vanderbilt loaded? You laugh at something you admittedly have no idea about?

Reactions: hawkit3113
You didn't watch any of the games but still found the need to laugh at me calling Vanderbilt loaded? You laugh at something you admittedly have no idea about?
No I agree. They probably are they were ranked like 2nd in the country. I was just happy UM finally lost. Didn’t really care enough to watch but I just didn’t want to have to hear from my UM friends about UM winning a title in a sport I could care less about.

No I agree. They probably are they were ranked like 2nd in the country. I was just happy UM finally lost. Didn’t really care enough to watch but I just didn’t want to have to hear from my UM friends about UM winning a title in a sport I could care less about.

I don't get your "Ha" comment then when I said that Vandy is loaded.

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT