ADVERTISEMENT

Hey B1G fans, are you

Are you cheering for Michigan at the CWS?

• Yes, go Big Ten.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, I’m a cuck.

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
Michigan in the CWS is a win for the other BT teams as it would break the strangle hold southern teams have on College Baseball.

cheering for Michigan in Omaha or are you a cuck?
Meh....I like UM's coach. Great dude. I wouldn't mind to see them win it. Personally though, I'd like to see either FSU or UL win it. Mike Martin is a great coach. Love to see him finally get his title. As for UL, I know a few kids on the team. Plus, I've worked their games.

MIchigan/FSU is such an odd, unlikely winners bracket game. Both were two of the last four to even get in. And now, here they are playing in the winners bracket, with the winner of that game having a great shot at playing for the title.

I guess it would be nice for a B1G team to win it all, but I am really indifferent about college baseball.

Last edited:
College lacrosse over college baseball any day ...

We’ve won a championship in both those sports in the last 5 years. Just threw in a basketball championship for the fun of it too.

Funny thing is we beat MD in baseball and lacrosse tourneys along the way to the championship.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
College lacrosse over college baseball any day ...
I disagree....BUT, not as much as I would have about a month ago, or so. I had a college baseball series at the University of the Cumberlands. We were delayed, so I walked over and watch some lacrosse. Not bad, really. I mean, I'd still take baseball, but I must admit, I enjoyed watching lacrosse a lot more than I thought; of course, it was women, so that probably played a role.:D

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Michigan in the CWS is a win for the other BT teams as it would break the strangle hold southern teams have on College Baseball.

Oregon State won it all last year... and in 06 and 07, too.

Gotta root for FSU on this one. Mike Martin has been the Head Coach for 40 years, still no title. He's retiring, so it'd be kind of cool to finally get that championship in his final season.

I’m not rooting against them, but I give about as much thought to college baseball as I do to Gil’s posts.

Last edited:
Last B10 school to make the CWS was Indiana in 2013.
thx's Iowa has 1 CWS appearnce back in 1972 if my memory is correct, Heller since he has been the HC is changing that. in 6 seasons he has won 30+ games every year winning 1 BTT Championship and played in a 2nd with 4 out of 6 season reaching the NCAAT for Baseball.

Michigan reaching the CWS will/is good for the BT.

thx's Iowa has 1 CWS appearnce back in 1972 if my memory is correct, Heller since he has been the HC is changing that. in 6 seasons he has won 30+ games every year winning 1 BTT Championship and played in a 2nd with 4 out of 6 season reaching the NCAAT for Baseball.

Michigan reaching the CWS will/is good for the BT.
Rick does a nice job. Good baseball guy. I worked some of his games when he was at Indiana State. Good hire by Iowa, IMO.

B1G fans are the gayest of gays when it comes to conference pride.

giphy.gif

Thanks. I was thinking SEC, but it's good to hear it from someone else, we're only mid gay.

Wait, Screw you man! I see your tricks. SEC is the most gay!!!! Eat it.!!!

S-E-C S-E-C S-E-C
The SEC is still plenty gay. Especially with the constant cum guzzling our resident Auburn/Indiana fan does. Heh, as I typet that I realized that he is double gay.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The SEC is still plenty gay. Especially with the constant cum guzzling our resident Auburn/Indiana fan does. Heh, as I typet that I realized that he is double gay.
When first reading this, I thought how does someone become double gay (for a friend of course), and then it hit me. Dude really is double gay. yeah, my friend don't want that. I think he just wants straight gay.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I voted to be a cuck. I don’t root for Michigan in anything because their fans suck. Just a bunch of WT with no connection to the school and the alumni are generally tools.

But that’s in the end it doesn’t matter. I’ve watched maybe 2 college baseball games ever. I don’t really watch baseball though.

ADVERTISEMENT