ADVERTISEMENT

Hey B1G fans, are you

Are you cheering for Michigan at the CWS?

• Yes, go Big Ten.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, I’m a cuck.

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
Eff that. Never. The school that produced Nasser and still claims it is all a witch hunt. And Prez said the victims are enjoying the spotlight. Eff that school and its teams.

No one claims it’s a witch hunt and Denhollander/her husband are enjoying the spotlight.

And yes Engler was an ass and made distasteful comments. And yes there was fraud in the victims compensation fund (fund management company had to temporarily shut it down).

Not everything is mutually exclusive.

I'm rooting for Michigan simply because their coach is focused on giving kids of all backgrounds a chance. Very progressive, smart, and admirable. Has to make UM fans proud to have a coach this keen on social issues.

I'm rooting for Michigan simply because their coach is focused on giving kids of all backgrounds a chance. Very progressive, smart, and admirable. Has to make UM fans proud to have a coach this keen on social issues.
So, you’d be good with your coach not taking the best players regardless of race simply to make his team “look like America”? Give
me a break....

I want my coaches to take the best players, period. Keep social issues out of sports.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
So, you’d be good with your coach not taking the best players regardless of race simply to make his team “look like America”? Give
me a break....

I want my coaches to take the best players, period. Keep social issues out of sports.
Dude is doing well in the College World Series. Just an incredible approach. Hail has to be proud as hell.

me a break....

He is taking the best players. The schools that don’t recruit all best players are the ones who are not

Last edited:
Reactions: SNU0821
So you rooted for MSU in the Final Four this year?

Nah I hate their basketball team and the Big Ten doesn’t need any extra respect in basketball. Despite the title drought Big Ten basketball gets a bunch of it. I didn’t expect other Big Ten fans to cheer for Michigan when Michigan played Louisville or Villanova in the National Championship Game.

A Big Ten baseball title is a massive F U to the rest of college baseball and I don’t care about MSU baseball one way or the other enough to deny the Big Ten that. I’d cheer for them over Vanderbilt or Louisville baseball in a CWS finals 10 times out of 10.

Nah I hate their basketball team and the Big Ten doesn’t need any extra respect in basketball. Despite the title drought Big Ten basketball gets a bunch of it. I didn’t expect other Big Ten fans to cheer for Michigan when Michigan played Louisville or Villanova in the National Championship Game.

A Big Ten baseball title is a massive F U to the rest of college baseball and I don’t care about MSU baseball one way or the other enough to deny the Big Ten that. I’d cheer for them over Vanderbilt or Louisville baseball in a CWS finals 10 times out of 10.

Nobody cares about college baseball, hypocrite.

Reactions: sgrooms
Lol at living in Iowa and calling any other place a shit hole.

You conference thumping ***gits should fist fvck each other to death. Absolute embarrassment to the B1G. It makes sense why Delaney begged us to join you pansies asses.

Suck it bitch.

Lol at living in Iowa and calling any other place a shit hole.

You conference thumping ***gits should fist fvck each other to death. Absolute embarrassment to the B1G. It makes sense why Delaney begged us to join you pansies asses.
it's hard to not like this. I like it if he were talking about us SEC honks fisting each othr.

I guess I'm just a fan of fisting ***gits.

Reactions: bMORE607
That’s partially true. The Purdue jackasses left a bad taste in my mouth and I’ve decided I’m not doing this conference pride shit again.

Amen. And I do like Maryland. You will make us proud. I know it.

You already helped make us rich. : )

Reactions: bMORE607
I’m just busting your guys balls. Without you and hail we will just have more IU-PU bullshit.

Dude, I cant take it anymore. The IU and PU fans are a spill over of homeboard potato shit. Like Gillian

I wanted to talk IL, Rutgers, and Maryland football the other day, with our people, and that thread killed my motivation.

ADVERTISEMENT