ADVERTISEMENT

Here I present the absolute worst article ever written.

huoAMQ9I_400x400.jpg

I’m not getting my sports takes from a guy who looks like a cheap walmart knock off of Kliff Kingsbury.

Arkansas, Louisville and Maryland are all pretty big moneymakers, of that Im certain. Colorado might be decent. The others, hes probably not wrong about.

Arkansas, Louisville and Maryland are all pretty big moneymakers, of that Im certain. Colorado might be decent. The others, hes probably not wrong about.

He's definitely wrong about not having his alma mater as #1

Reactions: all4theillini
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/s...e-contraction-power5-schools-first-gone-2019/

1. Rutgers
2. Maryland
3. Kansas
4. Boston College
5. Louisville
6. Illinois
7. Oregon State
8. Colorado
9. Arkansas
10. Baylor

Does this clown not know how much money Kansas and Louisville make for their conference?

Lol
Seems spot on for Louisville but not for Kansas.

5. Louisville
Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Doesn’t it seem like just yesterday, Rick Pitino was wearing a skin-tight Lamar Jackson jersey and campaigning for him to win another Heisman Trophy?

Bleacher Report

✔@BleacherReport

Coach Rick Pitino is rocking the Lamar Jackson jersey
1f525.png

11:48 AM - Sep 16, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,073 people are talking about this

Ah, simpler times.

Since then, Pitino was fired following an FBI investigation into his program that it committed bribery and fraud. Jackson didn’t win the Heisman that year, either. Louisville stumbled to a disappointing season in the final year with Jackson, and then subsequently fell off the face of the Earth last year with a 2-10 season (0-8 in the ACC). That led to the firing of Bobby Petrino and the public inability to steal Jeff Brohm from Purdue.

The ACC brought Louisville on board in 2014, which made sense for both basketball and its rising football program. Since then, all it did was put itself in the center of a national college sports recruiting scandal and become a football doormat.

Not sure why Louisville and Arkansas are on there, but the rest make sense from a football standpoint

Reactions: UL_1986
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/s...e-contraction-power5-schools-first-gone-2019/

1. Rutgers
2. Maryland
3. Kansas
4. Boston College
5. Louisville
6. Illinois
7. Oregon State
8. Colorado
9. Arkansas
10. Baylor

Does this clown not know how much money Kansas and Louisville make for their conference?

Lol

No, the concept is poor, but the article is okay.

He is clearly most concerned with the football teams and that is why some basketball schools made the list.

ADVERTISEMENT