ADVERTISEMENT

Helms Titles

I'm open to proof and dialog.

Proof? There’s more evidence on Hagans than Self. There was proof he met with an agent, and a documented payment plan. What’s your proof against Self? Sworn testimony said that he was unaware of any payments. Yet you’ve labeled him a cheater. 🤔

Proof? There’s more evidence on Hagans than Self. There was proof he met with an agent, and a documented payment plan. What’s your proof against Self? Sworn testimony said that he was unaware of any payments. Yet you’ve labeled him a cheater. 🤔
Remind me again of who I labeled as a cheater.

I don't recall talking out of my ass and accusing anyone of anything without 2 sources confirming.

Remind me again of who I labeled as a cheater.

I don't recall talking out of my ass and accusing anyone of anything.

You guys must have the condition of the guy in Memento.

Calipari is either clean or never been caught by those hellbent on chasing him.

Those chasing are/were relentless. They made up stories. Still couldn't find shit. Unlike other coaches.

Maybe he's just smarter than Self, Willams etc?

Take away their cheating ways, UK would be dominant currently. But we're not and some credit to paying off players from other teams. UL, KU, Adidas. Zona. all tried to keep up.

Any means necessary.

No scandal at UK for over 30 years.

Assumptions and stereotypes are a crutch for those who do. actually, cheat.

You guys must have the condition of the guy in Memento.
But Self had 2 sources and was proven. He was on tape, It was proven, no speculation.

Who does self-imposed penalties?

There's a difference between message board posters accusing as fact and fact.

While living in bizarro land may be fun some just go by stuff that's happened.

What's recorded in the history books?

But Self had 2 sources and was proven. He was on tape, It was proven, no speculation.

Who does self-imposed penalties?

Wonder why they reduced the charges against Self from level 1 to level 3?

What they had was a text that read “We good?” Are you actually claiming that as proof of something? I guess it proved that he knew an Adidas rep.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
There's a difference between message board posters accusing as fact and fact.

While living in bizarro land may be fun some just go by stuff that's happened.

What's recorded in the history books?

Kinda thought you were just fooling around and trolling, but you’re actually serious aren’t you?

• Haha
I’ve been told that only all-time stats matter.
Ok fine. KU leads all schools on major infractions.

It's not even close, You all just keep padding the stats.

KU has had a handful of coaches. Can anyone name one who's not had a run-in with the NCAA?

Ok fine. KU leads all schools on major infractions.

It's not even close, You all just keep padding the stats.

KU has had a handful of coaches. Can anyone name one who's not had a run-in with the NCAA?
1 is pretty close.

So 1st all time in major infractions and wins. Kentucky #2 in both. Guess it adds up.

How many times has UK been hit by the NCAA? Also it doesn't matter if you paid for those transgressions, you got caught cheating.

Bottom line is everyone has done it but it's crazy when a UK fan is going to call someone a cheater knowing that their history show's otherwise.
Idk, how many times has UK been caught cheating? Obviously you know. Spill it.

Did UK ever create a fake course solely to keep basketball players eligible? No, but uNC did and you can’t deny that.

Professors were doing the work and giving grades to players that were not earned. That’s cheating and it doesn’t matter what other schools did, or didn't do. Nothing UK has ever done is as bad as what uNC got away with.

Rape is one thing, but bringing up pellet guns in every other post is weird. LOL

Never said that Morris was innocent. He probably isn’t. But you were calling him a rapist like it was a proven fact before he was even charged with it. You’ve also accused KU players of being involved in the sexual assault case from years ago, even though none were ever charged. And I just quoted you saying that KU fans shouldn’t talk about paying players, so I’m not sure why you’re denying that.

Again, the point is that you demand proof of one and not the other. It’s not complicated.
Seems like a lot of crying to me.

He was an accused rapist and there was enough proof that Self removed him from the team. If this was a UK player, I would simply call a spade, a spade.

That’s one of many things where you and I differ, you will defend anything KU to the hilt, I call it the way it is, even if it means I'm pointing the finger at my own school.

So it bothers you that I bring up the pellet gun incident? Why? Did it not happen? Your accusation that I bring it up in every other post, is bs and tells me it bothers you. It did happen, what do you want me to do, act like it didn't happen, like you do?

checking stats. "

Doesn't add up.

Also, UK isn't #2.
giphy.gif

He was an accused rapist

• Haha

Did UK ever create a fake course solely to keep basketball players eligible? No, but uNC did and you can’t deny that.

Professors were doing the work and giving grades to players that were not earned. That’s cheating and it doesn’t matter what other schools did, or didn't do. Nothing UK has ever done is as bad as what uNC got away with.

You been posting on RR for so long you been infected with Rafitis. Comparing trangressions mean you're really lost and it means you see what you wanna see when it comes to UK.

UNC didn't get hit because your boy Sankey made it personal. UNC didn't blink, he did and the rest is history.

Ask your crazy ass homie Bert how many times UK has been hit with NCAA violations but I'm sure you already know.

Seems like a lot of crying to me.

He was an accused rapist and there was enough proof that Self removed him from the team. If this was a UK player, I would simply call a spade, a spade.

Unless there’s a witness, which there wasn’t, it’s her word against his. You get that, right? So no, there was no proof. Self moved on because it was a bad look regardless of how the investigation might turn out.

That’s one of many things where you and I differ, you will defend anything KU to the hilt, I call it the way it is, even if it means I'm pointing the finger at my own school.
Holy shit. Glad I wasn’t taking a drink when I read this, because it might be the funniest thing I’ve ever read on here. Jeff the straight shooter. 😂

Sure, let’s ignore that you twist yourself into a pretzel to defend Hagans against mounds of evidence. “It was somebody else’s cash.” “Fake money.” “Just because an agent planned to pay him doesn’t mean it’s likely that he did. He probably changed his mind.”

You defend absolutely everything without budging an inch. Rafters, death threats, Calipari’s past, Davis’s 200k. Name it.

Again, the point was that you demand proof of Kentucky’s alleged transgressions but not KU’s. Let me know if you need a definition of “proof.”

You been posting on RR for so long you been infected with Rafitis. Comparing trangressions mean you're really lost and it means you see what you wanna see when it comes to UK.

UNC didn't get hit because your boy Sankey made it personal. UNC didn't blink, he did and the rest is history.

Ask your crazy ass homie Bert how many times UK has been hit with NCAA violations but I'm sure you already know.
Sooo you don't know?

I haven't posted on RR in quite some time, but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything here. uNC cheated and got away with it. Just admit it and move on.

And there he goes…back to work defending his school’s honor like his livelihood depends on it. 🤣

Curious…how can you say that Kentucky hasn’t done anything as bad if you don’t even know their infractions history?

FYI, Kentucky is one behind the lead in major infractions and they’ve been nailed for academic fraud.

Unless there’s a witness, which there wasn’t, it’s her word against his. You get that, right? So no, there was no proof. Self moved on because it was a bad look regardless of how the investigation might turn out.

Holy shit. Glad I wasn’t taking a drink when I read this, because it might be the funniest thing I’ve ever read on here. Jeff the straight shooter. 😂

Sure, let’s ignore that you twist yourself into a pretzel to defend Hagans against mounds of evidence. “It was somebody else’s cash.” “Fake money.” “Just because an agent planned to pay him doesn’t mean it’s likely that he did. He probably changed his mind.”

You defend absolutely everything without budging an inch. Rafters, death threats, Calipari’s past, Davis’s 200k. Name it.

Again, the point was that you demand proof of Kentucky’s alleged transgressions but not KU’s. Let me know if you need a definition of “proof.”
Holy shit, you accuse me of bringing up the pellet gun incident constantly (I brought it up 2 or 3 times, maybe), but you bring up Hagans at every turn. Get a grip, my God, it really wasn't that big of a deal. Sheesh.

And there he goes…back to work defending his school’s honor like his livelihood depends on it. 🤣

Curious…how can you say that Kentucky hasn’t done anything as bad if you don’t even know their infractions history?

FYI, Kentucky is one behind the lead in major infractions and they’ve been nailed for academic fraud.
Difference is, KU and Louisville are still competing for dirtiest school ever… .currently. I don't see UK getting in trouble. All you have on UK is something that happened 30 years ago. That’s not saying UK is holier than thou, it's stating a fact.

That is no where close to what happened in the UNC case. In a few months when I decided to post again, I’ll bring a blue crayon & explain it to you.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Holy shit, you accuse me of bringing up the pellet gun incident constantly (I brought it up 2 or 3 times, maybe), but you bring up Hagans at every turn. Get a grip, my God, it really wasn't that big of a deal. Sheesh.
Bringing up the pellet gun thing is just funny to me, because no one but you cares about that.

I didn’t say anything was a big deal. Just saying…if you don’t need proof to accuse other programs of stuff, you can’t really pull the “I need proof” card.

Difference is, KU and Louisville are still competing for dirtiest school ever… .currently. I don't see UK getting in trouble. All you have on UK is something that happened 30 years ago. That’s not saying UK is holier than thou, it's stating a fact.

That’s an opinion, not a fact. How’d you determine they’re the dirtiest school currently? The charges were dropped to minor infractions.

By your logic, Zion’s recruitment was “clean,” despite wiretap evidence that his family demanded a house/cash/job, and then moved from a tiny home that cost 895/mo into one that cost 5 grand.

Common sense should tell you that the NCAA isn’t out to destroy their cash cows. Hence Duke not even getting investigated.

If Duke’s sponsored the pretend titles rather than Hellman’s they would be more legit

Bringing up the pellet gun thing is just funny to me, because no one but you cares about that.

I didn’t say anything was a big deal. Just saying…if you don’t need proof to accuse other programs of stuff, you can’t really pull the “I need proof” card.
Actually, the pellet gun incident is very funny to me. It’s funny and it's not surprising at the same time.

That’s an opinion, not a fact. How’d you determine they’re the dirtiest school currently? The charges were dropped to minor infractions.

By your logic, Zion’s recruitment was “clean,” despite wiretap evidence that his family demanded a house/cash/job, and then moved from a tiny home that cost 895/mo into one that cost 5 grand.

Common sense should tell you that the NCAA isn’t out to destroy their cash cows. Hence Duke not even getting investigated.
You had a player grab a chair and attempt to hit someone with it during a game.

You had a player transfer in and 'allegedly' rape someone that had a prior that was very similar.

Jamari Traylor and Rodriquez Coleman were arrested on the same night, in seperate incidents.

Then, there's the issue with Adidas. Something definitely happened, Self and Townsend got 4 game suspensions and the program got a 3 year suspension. They don't give those types of punishments out when you follow the rules.

Sorry to have to remind you of these things, but apparently, you forgot.

That is no where close to what happened in the UNC case. In a few months when I decided to post again, I’ll bring a blue crayon & explain it to you.
This should be good.

How does one "decided" to start posting again in the future?

You'll bring the crayon, but since you're a uNC guy, I suspect someone else will be doing the work for you.

@Afamu

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT