ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

So your words in direct response to a post are a "frame job" now? The words that you, AWilli6995, typed in direct response to a post? The words that very obviously construct and attack a strawman? The ones that you typed? Please, explain to me how that is a "frame job." Point out the parts that are inaccurate, or that misconstrue what you said. Be specific.

You chose certain posts to make your argument. Are you like the rest of these fools that want to argue something that’s been decided? That’s the basis of our argument. This was a bait thread and you clowns dove in head first. So don’t come at me saying I should feel some type of way, especially from a UK fan with your history of cheating.

So your words in direct response to a post are a "frame job" now? The words that you, AWilli6995, typed in direct response to a post? The words that very obviously construct and attack a strawman? The ones that you typed? Please, explain to me how that is a "frame job." Point out the parts that are inaccurate, or that misconstrue what you said. Be specific.
Ouch

You chose certain posts to make your argument. Are you like the rest of these fools that want to argue something that’s been decided? That’s the basis of our argument. This was a bait thread and you clowns dove in head first. So don’t come at me saying I should feel some type of way, especially from a UK fan with your history of cheating.

I chose three posts: 1) the post by the Villanova fan; 2) the post by you quoting and directly responding to the Villanova fan; and 3) the post about arguing with a child, which was a funny and apt way to describe how you post. Quibble with the last one if you wish, but your response, that you typed (apparently in a room with low oxygen) and posted, is not a "frame job." It's your words, and it clearly demonstrates you constructing and attacking a strawman.

Now that you've been accurately exposed as a simple person spamming a simple and irrelevant argument in response to reasoned posts, let's address the new strawman you've raised: point out where I came at you and said that you "should feel some type of way." Feel free to "cho(o)se certain posts (of mine) to make your argument."

Reactions: Scotty00
I chose three posts: 1) the post by the Villanova fan; 2) the post by you quoting and directly responding to the Villanova fan; and 3) the post about arguing with a child, which was a funny and apt way to describe how you post. Quibble with the last one if you wish, but your response, that you typed (apparently in a room with low oxygen) and posted, is not a "frame job." It's your words, and it clearly demonstrates you constructing and attacking a strawman.

Now that you've been accurately exposed as a simple person spamming a simple and irrelevant argument in response to reasoned posts, let's address the new strawman you've raised: point out where I came at you and said that you "should feel some type of way." Feel free to "cho(o)se certain posts (of mine) to make your argument."

All that and you haven’t said anything. You’re exposing yourself and you don’t even know it. Laughing

All that and you haven’t said anything.

No Sanctions

No Sanctions

no sanctions

no sanctions

No sanctions

No sanctions

no sanctions

No Sanctions

No Sanctions

no sanctions

No Sanctions

No Sanctions

No sanctions

No sanctions

No Sanctions

No Sanctions

No Sanctions

2kyit6.jpg

Last edited:
We've learned a couple things in this thread.

1. Some people are incapable of having a rational conversation and instead choose to take it down to the elementary school level where it devolves into "nuh-uh, yes-huh, nuh-huh, yes-huh, ...".
  2. The 2018-2019 season can't start soon enough so there is something else to discuss.

1. Some people are incapable of having a rational conversation and instead choose to take it down to the elementary school level where it devolves into "nuh-uh, yes-huh, nuh-huh, yes-huh, ...".
  2. The 2018-2019 season can't start soon enough so there is something else to discuss.

I agree with # 2 but you forgot # 3.

NO SANCTIONS! SmokinSmile

No matter how many times we tell that poster that he is being childish, he responds with an even more childish remark. It's like trying to talk about politics with a 4 year old.
The other one isn't much better.
#dumb&dumber

Reactions: JC for 3
No matter how many times we tell that poster that he is being childish, he responds with an even more childish remark. It's like trying to talk about politics with a 4 year old.
#dumb&dumber

You just described yourself, you lose. Laughing

#dumb&dumber
Please see post #281 on page 8.
Try to be more original.

Please see post #281 on page 8.
Try to be more original.
The problem with that post is, you and your buddy fit that description better than anyone else I've ever posted with on my forum.
But when you're as childish as you two are and most of the things being talked about, are over your head, you begin to think everyone else is unintelligent, when it is you that is lost.
You'll figure it out some day Sugar tits.

The problem with that post is, you and your buddy fit that description better than anyone else I've ever posted with on my forum.
But when you're as childish as you two are and most of the things being talked about, are over your head, you begin to think everyone else is unintelligent, when it is you that is lost.
I’m starting to feel sorry for you.

Finally, someone gets what we’ve been saying.

Between this endorsement and AWilli6995 liking my post that was explicitly mocking him, I'm concerned that the UNC fans in this thread are too simple for memes. Seems that AFAMily member of yours did not look out for your education.

Sounds like you’re gonna cry Jeffery, it’s not that serious. It’s not over our heads, it’s that we’re not going to give you what you want. It was a academic issue, the ruling was made so move on. You just can’t let this go and for you to say you don’t care, that’s BS. Discussing what McCants and Folts said is a mute point, it’s done. Was it a bad look? Yes it was. Do I care what you and others think? No I don’t. So what is there to talk about?

You're the one they call Sugar tits, don't feel sorry for me, you have bigger problems than I do.
I have a beautiful wife, 2 great kids, a nice paying career that I love, trust me, life is good.
The fact that you think that a middle school nickname bothers me, shows how stupid you really are.

Willard, Willard, Willard...we didn’t dive into anything. We came here to agitate sugar tits because if you haven’t noticed he’s like and prolly is a little gay boy that gets tore up easily. Haven’t you noticed how sugar tits gets mad and uses his “Caps Lock” button when he gets pissed and screams at people?Laughing Let me lay it out to you one more time, sugar tits started this thread only and I do mean ONLY because the one year anniversary of your schools ruling rolled around and it was to much for him to handle. It was to much knowing the team that he started cheering for just a few years ago was not what he thought they was and that the carolina way was just another name for cheating. He needed to start a “bait” thread because the dude desires attention from UK fans but he claims he’s not obsessed. What he don’t seem to get is that he’s not baiting anyone! We “Dove” into this thread to make fun of him and we keep this thread going because we know he’s gonna keep coming back. That’s why we call him our mouse on a string! We love our Sugar tits!!!Laughing

I’ll be in this thread until
1. It gets deleted
2. It gets locked
3 October 13th 2019. That’s when part 2 comes out.

#dumb&dumber

Well yea sugar tits it was all about you what did you expect???

Was it ever decided who won this thread?

I won this thread back on page 1. This wasn't a close debate by any means.
UNCFan would have had a shot to win it if he had better help, but Awillie posts on a 2nd grade level.

I won this thread back on page 1. This wasn't a close debate by any means.
UNCFan would have had a shot to win it if he had better help, but Awillie posts on a 2nd grade level.

You post on a pre K level and got dusted. It’s all good Jeffery. You’re a still good dude.

ADVERTISEMENT