ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

Lol yep when he goes to his gifs that means somebody has got to him because he can’t think of anything to say.Laughing On a serious note I’m glad to see you finally learned how to use gifs!

Where did I say I wanted attention from UK fans? You all were just the stupid bastards that took the bait.
You know how bait threads work right?
You don't actually post your intentions, you make it look like it's not a bait thread. ..but it is. That's how bait threads work.

You know how bait threads work right?
You don't actually post your intentions, you make it look like it's not a bait thread. ..but it is. That's how bait threads work.
Apparently so, it’s up to 31 pages.
It’s only a good day fishing if the fish are dumb enough to bite.

A rolling laughy face? You really think that question deserved a rolling laughy face? Eyeroll

Home slice do you really not get that we reply to you to make fun of you? Do you understand what “getting to somebody” actually means?

Reactions: kyjeff1
Apparently so, it’s up to 31 pages.
It’s only a good day fishing if the fish are dumb enough to bite.
Answer the question, do you understand how bait threads work?
If you're starting a bait thread, would you list your true intentions in the opening post if said bait thread?
These are really simple questions, even for an AFAM fan such as yourself.

Home slice do you really not get that we reply to you to make fun of you? Do you understand what “getting to somebody” actually means?
Home slice?
tenor.gif

Answer the question, do you understand how bait threads work?
If you're starting a bait thread, would you list your true intentions in the opening post if said bait thread?
These are really simple questions, even for an AFAM fan such as yourself.
Obviously I’m the king of bait threads... mine is up to 31 pages.
Keep biting

Not a draw, you fools don’t know what Not Guilty, No Sanctions mean. The joke is on you for arguing something that’s been decided. How stupid is that?

I wasn't arguing about the decision. As I stated in one of my earlier posts, the NCAA has made their ruling and it is final. I may not agree with it but arguing about it is pointless.

I simply thought it odd that a UNC fan would start a thread on the subject of UNC's academic fraud scandal unprompted because that behavior is 180 degrees out of phase with the UNC graduates I know personally. So my question was to ascertain whether the UNC fans here had any vested interest in the academic issues at all because that would just be weird. After a period of silence, my suspicions were confirmed and all three vocal supporters admitted they did not attend UNC. Just to be clear, that doesn't mean you can't be a fan, it just means you don't have an academic connection to UNC.

Your constant shouting back with a "no sanctions" response, while true, doesn't do much but reinforce the position that your only connection to UNC is from a fan perspective. And that is fine. But it does not change the fact that UNC's academic reputation was and continues to be questioned and will be for some time in the eyes of many people.

So go ahead and respond "no sanctions, not guilty" for the 27th (or however many times it has been posted in this thread) if it makes you feel better.

I wasn't arguing about the decision. As I stated in one of my earlier posts, the NCAA has made their ruling and it is final. I may not agree with it but arguing about it is pointless.

I simply thought it odd that a UNC fan would start a thread on the subject of UNC's academic fraud scandal unprompted because that behavior is 180 degrees out of phase with the UNC graduates I know personally. So my question was to ascertain whether the UNC fans here had any vested interest in the academic issues at all because that would just be weird. After a period of silence, my suspicions were confirmed and all three vocal supporters admitted they did not attend UNC. Just to be clear, that doesn't mean you can't be a fan, it just means you don't have an academic connection to UNC.

Your constant shouting back with a "no sanctions" response, while true, doesn't do much but reinforce the position that your only connection to UNC is from a fan perspective. And that is fine. But it does not change the fact that UNC's academic reputation was and continues to be questioned and will be for some time in the eyes of many people.

So go ahead and respond "no sanctions, not guilty" for the 27th (or however many times it has been posted in this thread) if it makes you feel better.

All of that and you really didn't say anything. Don't be one of the fools who wants to argue something that's been ruled on.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
It's up to 31 pages because the rest of us want it to be that high.
The longer we get to keep the thread alive, the longer the UNC scandal is up at the top of the page, so keep on responding.
UNC scandal? What scandal? Oh, you mean the scandal that the NCAA cleared UNC on?

I will wager that I have more education than you ever thought about.

First of all you didn't know anything about UK basketball history, you post like a teenager and second if you got to prove you're smarter than someone then you're not. Again, I'm educated enough to know you're not that smart, you're a legend in your own mind and you're to stupid to realize that.

UNC scandal? What scandal? Oh, you mean the scandal that the NCAA cleared UNC on?
It was/is still recognized as a scandal. The NCAA and SACS both stated that.
This is why us grownups have been saying that UNC got off on a technicality/loop hole.
You'll figure it out when you become a responsible adult that is capable of deciphering right from wrong.
It's a bigger deal than you think it is.

First of all you didn't know anything about UK basketball history, you post like a teenager and second if you got to prove you're smarter than someone then you're not. Again, I'm educated enough to know you're not that smart, you're a legend in your own mind and you're to stupid to realize that.
The irony.
AWilli6995: "I got smarts real good!"

Reactions: Scotty00
It was/is still recognized as a scandal. The NCAA and SACS both stated that.
This is why us grownups have been saying that UNC got off on a technicality/loop hole.
You'll figure it out when you become a responsible adult that is capable of deciphering right from wrong.
It's a bigger deal than you think it is.

It's a bigger deal to you and that's not good. Eyeroll

Boom!!! There goes the neighborhood lol. I’ve almost got a man crush on you!!!Laughing

Reactions: mpwalsh8
All of that and you really didn't say anything. Don't be one of the fools who wants to argue something that's been ruled on.

Jesus Christ are you dumb or just stupid???Laughing He just said it’s been ruled on and he’s not arguing that lol

My cousin was a cheerleader and in UNC law in the late 80's along with her husband.... and after getting their law degrees they are now Rams club members.... as much as they love UNC basketball they were furious that UNC threw academics under the bus just to save a year or two in basketball.

My cousin was a cheerleader and in UNC law in the late 80's along with her husband.... and after getting their law degrees they are now Rams club members.... as much as they love UNC basketball they were furious that UNC threw academics under the bus just to save a year or two in basketball.
tenor.gif

I can understand that. I had 2 cousins that went to UNC and they weren't proud of the drama. I said all along it wasn't a good look, hell all the UNC fans that post on this forum has said that. If this happened to UK, Duke or whoever I wouldn't be saying you guys should feel ashamed, embarrassed etc. I'll let it go because I or anyone else can't change what happened. I don't sweat nothing I can't control.

ADVERTISEMENT