ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

I can understand that. I had 2 cousins that went to UNC and they weren't proud of the drama. I said all along it wasn't a good look, hell all the UNC fans that post on this forum has said that. If this happened to UK, Duke or whoever I wouldn't be saying you guys should feel ashamed, embarrassed etc. I'll let it go because I or anyone else can't change what happened. I don't sweat nothing I can't control.

Walk away Willard!!!

Reactions: kl40504
I can understand that. I had 2 cousins that went to UNC and they weren't proud of the drama. I said all along it wasn't a good look, hell all the UNC fans that post on this forum has said that. If this happened to UK, Duke or whoever I wouldn't be saying you guys should feel ashamed, embarrassed etc. I'll let it go because I or anyone else can't change what happened. I don't sweat nothing I can't control.

The one poster was talking about people that attended UNC and didnt. I was just giving two examples of people that cared about academics. Some people dont and thats ok. I dont give 2 squirts about UK academics lol

Total bullshit right there.

Reactions: JC for 3
First of all you didn't know anything about UK basketball history, you post like a teenager and second if you got to prove you're smarter than someone then you're not. Again, I'm educated enough to know you're not that smart, you're a legend in your own mind and you're to stupid to realize that.
What happened? You brought up the education. Now put up or shut up

You're a sharp one. Higher learning doesn't equate to one being smarter in life. Judging by your post you lack common sense for starters.
Rustled. Backing off the education ruse. Did you make it through middle school or drop out in the first grade?

Rustled. Backing off the education ruse. Did you make it through middle school or drop out in the first grade?

You’re to stupid to rustle anyone. And I’m not backing off of anything and using what I said to describe you tells me all I need to know. Get at me when you and your game grow up. Laughing

You’re to stupid to rustle anyone. And I’m not backing off of anything and using what I said to describe you tells me all I need to know. Get at me when you and your game grow up. Laughing
I want to finalize that wager on education. How much do you want to wager or are you going to hide your tail and run?

Reactions: Scotty00
I want to finalize that wager on education. How much do you want to wager or are you going to hide your tail and run?

You may call yourself educated but common sense alludes you. Also you never answered my question about UK hoops. I guess that one stumped you huh?

It’s whatever daddy wants you to be princess!
tenor.gif

You are the one that brought up education when you realized you were losing the argument.

I brought up education because you weren’t backing up what you were saying. How can I lose to someone like you? I don’t care if you have a PHD, that doesn’t make you smarter when it comes to having a discussion. You may be educated but your posting style tells a different story. So again it looks like I struck a nerve calling you stupid but I’m just calling it like I see it.

Last edited:
I brought up education because you weren’t backing up what you were saying. How can I lose to someone like you? I don’t care if you have a PHD, that doesn’t make you smarter when it comes to having a discussion. You may be educated but your posting style tells a different story. So again it looks like I struck a nerve calling you stupid but I’m just calling it like I see it.
You are so intelligent. Hiding behind a keyboard and calling someone stupid. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

You are so intelligent. Hiding behind a keyboard and calling someone stupid. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

I did and I saw the opposite of you, intelligence. And as for hiding, anyone that knows me will tell you I'm not the one to do that. If you going to get sensitive because I called you stupid then maybe should go to your home board and hang out there. And if you're looking for an apology then you're going to have a long wait.

I wasn't arguing about the decision. As I stated in one of my earlier posts, the NCAA has made their ruling and it is final. I may not agree with it but arguing about it is pointless.

I simply thought it odd that a UNC fan would start a thread on the subject of UNC's academic fraud scandal unprompted because that behavior is 180 degrees out of phase with the UNC graduates I know personally. So my question was to ascertain whether the UNC fans here had any vested interest in the academic issues at all because that would just be weird. After a period of silence, my suspicions were confirmed and all three vocal supporters admitted they did not attend UNC. Just to be clear, that doesn't mean you can't be a fan, it just means you don't have an academic connection to UNC.

Your constant shouting back with a "no sanctions" response, while true, doesn't do much but reinforce the position that your only connection to UNC is from a fan perspective. And that is fine. But it does not change the fact that UNC's academic reputation was and continues to be questioned and will be for some time in the eyes of many people.

So go ahead and respond "no sanctions, not guilty" for the 27th (or however many times it has been posted in this thread) if it makes you feel better.

Thank you, 'Nova guy. This sums it up perfectly. The blind fandom rages on.... along with the heavy doses of immature nonsense from the 'three vocal UNC supporters.'

The issue has surpassed 'dead horse' level....now it has just devolved into personal shots. Eyeroll

Thank you, 'Nova guy. This sums it up perfectly. The blind fandom rages on.... along with the heavy doses of immature nonsense from the 'three vocal UNC supporters.'

The issue has surpassed 'dead horse' level....now it has just devolved into personal shots. Eyeroll
tenor.gif

Reactions: AWilli6995

You’re right about the dead horse level , the rest RollLaugh

Reactions: kyjeff1
I did and I saw the opposite of you, intelligence. And as for hiding, anyone that knows me will tell you I'm not the one to do that. If you going to get sensitive because I called you stupid then maybe should go to your home board and hang out there. And if you're looking for an apology then you're going to have a long wait.
I am not interested in an apology from an unintelligent individual.

Smart folks don’t issue apologies when they’re right. Sounds like your feelings are still hurt Cletus
That takes you out of the equation. Smart is the key word and that definitely does not apply to you. Rustled again.

Nice frame job Bluey. Anyone can do that to make thier argument.

So your words in direct response to a post are a "frame job" now? The words that you, AWilli6995, typed in direct response to a post? The words that very obviously construct and attack a strawman? The ones that you typed? Please, explain to me how that is a "frame job." Point out the parts that are inaccurate, or that misconstrue what you said. Be specific.

ADVERTISEMENT