ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

Not sure what's funnier. A bunch of walmart trash bragging about getting away with cheating, or an IU (lol @ IU) fan riding their sacks in order to throw shade at UK. I mean, I kinda get the IU guy's mentality. They haven't won anything in so long, these threads give him an outlet to feel accomplished.

In the spirit of celebrating anniversaries - Happy anniversary to the rules changes the NCAA was forced to implement to close the loophole that allowed your classless program to prosper for decades of cheating.

Look who showed up to the party.
We could have another anniversary on someone’s name change.

Last edited:
Reactions: AWilli6995
Not sure what's funnier. A bunch of walmart trash bragging about getting away with cheating, or an IU (lol @ IU) fan riding their sacks in order to throw shade at UK. I mean, I kinda get the IU guy's mentality. They haven't won anything in so long, these threads give him an outlet to feel accomplished.

In the spirit of celebrating anniversaries - Happy anniversary to the rules changes the NCAA was forced to implement to close the loophole that allowed your classless program to prosper for decades of cheating.

There he is! J24 join the party. Laughing

Reactions: uncfan in ky
No, I don't recall saying anything about any of their titles.
I wasn't alive in 1948 or 1951, so I don't know all the true facts. Depending on what sites you go on, you'll get different takes.
But again, I'm not starting happy anniversary threads about crap like that.
I get it, it's a bait thread, but I enjoy the back and forth with UNC fans. It entertains me.
Yeah, its a bait thread. Thats why my first response was this:

Laughing

I just think sometimes as fans that we get so caught up in pointing fingers, that we sometimes forget the shortcomings of our own; And that includes IU---See Sampson.:confused:

There he is! J24 join the party. Laughing
Oh wow, so original. I never expected this response. :rolleyes:

@jarms24 is like the boogeyman to you guys. I'd be willing to bet that any new handle that shows up here and says something negative about UNC will be called J24. You should just invite him/her back, if for nothing else, to curb your paranoia. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: catman111

I see during your long hiatus, you weren't able to come up with any new material. Though I must admit,your deflecting has improved. I get your frustration though. You were 100% invested. You were for sure, certain, that UNC was toast. And then POOF!. Dream shattered. Painful. Then you watch them celebrate a National title. I mean, seesh. That's some rough shit.

SO I get. I get the lashing out. It'll be ok, man.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Oh wow, so original. I never expected this response. :rolleyes:

@jarms24 is like the boogeyman to you guys. I'd be willing to bet that any new handle that shows up here and says something negative about UNC will be called J24. You should just invite him/her back, if for nothing else, to curb your paranoia. lol
In all seriousness, there’s a poster on RR that accuses Every troll on RR of being me. He’s done this for about 3 years now.
He post over here also, he’s so paranoid & obsessed with me it’s concerning.

I see during your long hiatus, you weren't able to come up with any new material. Though I must admit,your deflecting has improved. I get your frustration though. You were 100% invested. You were for sure, certain, that UNC was toast. And then POOF!. Dream shattered. Painful. Then you watch them celebrate a National title. I mean, seesh. That's some rough shit.

What hiatus? Some of you couldn't be more wrong. Even longtrip cleared this up. Keep believing, I guess. I appreciate the hate. Especially from what I consider to be the worst posters on this board.

**** off all of you. We got a title stripped by having recruits be subjected to some newberg hooker business.

How would you feel if you paid your way through college thinking you were getting a degree in something meaningful only to find out it was all a sham and you're now $50k in debt?

You didn’t answer my question. What UNC sports athletes were ripped off? Specifically? And how were they ripped off? I’d like to google and lean more about their individual situations.

You said UNC was ripping off players.. I’m just curious as to which ones.. looking for examples. You seem really passionate about this so I trust you’ve really done you’re homework.

You didn’t answer my question. What UNC sports athletes were ripped off? Specifically? And how were they ripped off? I’d like to google and lean more about their individual situations.

You said UNC was ripping off players.. I’m just curious as to which ones.. looking for examples. You seem really passionate about this so I trust you’ve really done you’re homework.
He won’t give you a direct answer. He has absolutely no clue about the UNC situation. He’s just repeating the crap he’s heard on RR.

You're right and on several occasions. How many times has UK been smacked by the NCAA? Nothing you say or do is going to change anything because we're giving you facts, can't get any plainer than that.

Just like nothing you or sugar tits says is going to change the fact that everybody besides UNCheat fans thinks UNC is the biggest cheaters that covered up the biggest sports scandal ever. See how that works? For you guys to cry about how you don’t cate what anyone says or thinks about UNCheat you sure are on here an awful lot defending them lol

What hiatus? Some of you couldn't be more wrong. Even longtrip cleared this up. Keep believing, I guess. I appreciate the hate. Especially from what I consider to be the worst posters on this board.
If this came from ANYONE, but you---I'd probably take some offense---Or notice. But it didn't. So...........

Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif

But you’re proud of your coach that left 2 programs in flames. The same NCAA that cleared him cleared UNC.

This is what I love most about UNCheat fans lol. You bitch, moan and cry because everybody says UNC is guilty even after they was cleared by the NCAA but when it comes to Calipari you still claim he’s dirty and left two programs in flames even though he was cleared by the same NCAA! Care to explain how that makes sense???

This is what I love most about UNCheat fans lol. You bitch, moan and cry because everybody says UNC is guilty even after they was cleared by the NCAA but when it comes to Calipari you still claim he’s dirty and left two programs in flames even though he was cleared by the same NCAA! Care to explain how that makes sense???

I mean, I think Cal is clean. So it makes perfect sense. You are kind of the one who is being the hypocrite here in the real world.

Where did I say athletes? They put regular students in those classes to make it legit.
Those regular students didn't have scholarships like the basketball players had, no, they had to pay their own way and they thought they were getting a legit degree. Those are the kids that got ripped off.

Reactions: catman111
Where did I say athletes? They put regular students in those classes to make it legit.
Those regular students didn't have scholarships like the basketball players had, no, they had to pay their own way and they thought they were getting a legit degree. Those are the kids that got ripped off.
You do know that more regular students took those classes than athletes, correct?

You’re right. I apologize. I assumed you were referring to student athletes because this is a college b-ball message board. I didn’t realize you were looking out for the general student body at UNC.

So, and again i don’t know much about this thing, are all of those AFAM degrees fake? Did they determine that? Like the accrediting body? Like the whole department was fake the entire time and they invalidated a whole bunch of degrees? If so, that’s crazy. But I’m googling and I can’t find anything about fake degrees. Can you help?

You do know that more regular students took those classes than athletes, correct?
Which makes it worse.
How do you not get that? The class was a sham, all those regular students didn't know the class was a sham and they counted on it for their credits and they had to pay their own tuition to get a degree in that sham course. Now they have to go back and take more classes to get their credits.
How do you not understand this? The athletes had their scholarships and they had a basketball career to focus on, but those regular college students that THOUGHT they were getting a legit degree, got scammed.
Looks like this is your "oh yeah, I get it now" moment.

Which makes it worse.
How do you not get that? The class was a sham, all those regular students didn't know the class was a sham and they counted on it for their credits and they had to pay their own tuition to get a degree in that sham course. Now they have to go back and take more classes to get their credits.
How do you not understand this? The athletes had their scholarships and they had a basketball career to focus on, but those regular college students that THOUGHT they were getting a legit degree, got scammed.
You do know that the classes those regular students took still count towards their credits?
Those classes were approved & accredited courses. They were never thrown out.
Nobody is retaking the AFAM classes.

Last edited:
If you didn't care how I viewed UNC, you wouldn't be responding to my posts.

I mean, that isn't how message boards work. I assume none of us really care a great deal about how anyone else here views anything. The fact some are so misguided about what actually took place is ok. We don't really care. However, it's a message board. So we give each other hell when we think they are wrong (or annoying or whatever).

I mean, that isn't how message boards work. I assume none of us really care a great deal about how anyone else here views anything. The fact some are so misguided about what actually took place is ok. We don't really care. However, it's a message board. So we give each other hell when we think they are wrong (or annoying or whatever).
Message Board 101....

Is this a class at UNC?

Laughing

I kid, Cory---I kid.

After this evening I feel like it should be a class. One where students have to attend though.
Yep. I'm still amazed at the---"why do you respond...........".

Umm, b/c its a message board?Laughing

Pretty sad that an IU fan has to support the worst scandal in the history of college basketball because of an inferiority complex to UK. Although, it’s really not that far fetched. Both IU and UNC are two of the most sanctimonious fan bases in basketball while both programs have histories of being corrupt to the core.

Pretty sad that an IU fan has to support the worst scandal in the history of college basketball because of an inferiority complex to UK. Although, it’s really not that far fetched. Both IU and UNC are two of the most sanctimonious fan bases in basketball while both programs have histories of being corrupt to the core.
Where did I support it? Enlighten me, please. Inferiority complex? Umm, nope. I was just making fun of a poster who was engulfed in the UNC case. Then it blew up in his face. How is that supporting? Seesh.

IU has a history of being corrupt? Huh? Outside of Sampson, can you name me one incident where IU was in trouble? Investigated?

A UK fan calling IU corrupt? Holy, Jesus...

THis post....Laughing

Reactions: uncfan in ky
UNC & IU combined doesn’t have a history as corrupted as UK’s.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Which makes it worse.

SACS approved the classes Jeffery, do some homework. Your boy J24 aka Cognito was all in on this. With the history of cheating/corrupt activities that went on at UK it’s funny that you guys are somewhat appalled by this. I know you guys paid for your misgivings but comparing UNC’s drama with UK’s is laughable. You were found guilty, UNC wasn’t. I know it makes you and others mad, if it helps you may wanna discuss your concerns with a professional so he/she can help you get pass this. Winking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT