ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

Pretty sad that an IU fan has to support the worst scandal in the history of college basketball because of an inferiority complex to UK. Although, it’s really not that far fetched. Both IU and UNC are two of the most sanctimonious fan bases in basketball while both programs have histories of being corrupt to the core.

You forgot one, you want me to enlighten you?

SACS approved the classes Jeffery, do some homework. Your boy J24 aka Cognito was all in on this. With the history of cheating/corrupt activities that went on at UK it’s funny that you guys are somewhat appalled by this. I know you guys paid for your misgivings but comparing UNC’s drama with UK’s is laughable. You were found guilty, UNC wasn’t. I know it makes you and others mad, if it helps you may wanna discuss your concerns with a professional so he/she can help you get pass this. Winking
Are the AFAM courses still available to take?
If you have an AFAM degree, what can you do with it besides wipe your butt?

What hiatus? Some of you couldn't be more wrong. Even longtrip cleared this up. Keep believing, I guess. I appreciate the hate. Especially from what I consider to be the worst posters on this board.
I believe it. If I was Jarms, I would totally come back to the board with a new handle; “Notjarms”, just to mess with people. jumpingsmile

Are the AFAM courses still available to take?
If you have an AFAM degree, what can you do with it besides wipe your butt?
Yes but they were renamed. You willing to admit that you have no clue about the FACTS of this case? You’re just pissed that UNC didn’t get in any trouble.

Wow, this thread made it this far?
Why wouldn’t it? It seems like in EVERY thread some posters like to take jabs at UNC fans about the classes.
Here we can just get it out in the open & they can stop hijacking threads.

Renamed to what?
This should be good.
Do you own damn research. I’ve schooled you on the nba draft lottery, on the AFAM classes counting as credits & now that the classes still exist but have been renamed.
Starting to think you don’t know Jack shit.

Trying to argue facts doesn’t make you look good Jeffery. That’s how we’re kicking your ass, we are stating facts while the rest of you are offer opinions.
You think you're kicking my ass? That rich.

Do you own damn research. I’ve schooled you on the nba draft lottery, on the AFAM classes counting as credits & now that the classes still exist but have been renamed.
Starting to think you don’t know Jack shit.
How do you "own damn research"? I run a business, but it ain't google.
I'm not surprised that you won't state the name of the class. You probably know what my comback will be already and you just don't want to deal with it.

Reactions: JC for 3
How do you "own damn research"? I run a business, but it ain't google.
I'm not surprised that you won't state the name of the class. You probably know what my comback will be already and you just don't want to deal with it.
Whatever your comeback is, you’ll be wrong AGAIN.
It’s kind of a theme for you.

You didn’t answer my question. What UNC sports athletes were ripped off? Specifically? And how were they ripped off? I’d like to google and lean more about their individual situations.

You said UNC was ripping off players.. I’m just curious as to which ones.. looking for examples. You seem really passionate about this so I trust you’ve really done you’re homework.

You can tell those people who have never been close to athletes in college, cause they were/are anything but ripped off. Lol.

And I'm sure the only one this could be about is McCants, the biggest baby out there. His career tanked and he could never look at himself, always someone else's fault.

You can tell those people who have never been close to athletes in college, cause they were/are anything but ripped off. Lol.

And I'm sure the only one this could be about is McCants, the biggest baby out there. His career tanked and he could never look at himself, always someone else's fault.
Nobody ever said it was the athletes that got ripped off. You UNC fans keep saying you're kicking my ass, but that's just because you aren't actually paying attention to what's being posted.
That seems to be the carolina way from everything I've seen.

Nobody ever said it was the athletes that got ripped off. You UNC fans keep saying you're kicking my ass, but that's just because you aren't actually paying attention to what's being posted.
You posted that general students got ripped of because the AFAM classes didn’t count. What you don’t understand is that you’re totally wrong.

Still no name for that renaked AFAM course huh? Telling.
Not sure what renaked means but you don’t run the show. I said the classes still exist but got renamed. If you want to know the name, do some research & find out yourself.

Idrc tbh. I worry about U of L.
It would understandable if a UL was pissed about it. Not so much at UNC but at the ncaa. UL self imposed penalties & IMO that was more than enough. The ncaa took it to far in stripping UL of that title.

Reactions: UL_1986
Not sure what renaked means but you don’t run the show. I said the classes still exist but got renamed. If you want to know the name, do some research & find out yourself.
Nice catch on my fat finger.
So UNC is hanging onto the African studies program, but it has a completely different curriculum, which is at least legit this time and it has to be closely monitored.

I love how the UNC academic fraud case has it's own Wiki page. Reading this again just reinforces my firm belief that if this crap happened at any other program (except duke), that program would be given the death penalty. Heck, UL did far less and lost a title and 2 final fours.
It's your opinion that the fraud isn't that bad since the NCAA couldn't punish UNC, but it was a legit scandal and all UNC did to get out of it was invite regular college students to it. It didn't take a genius to come up with that plan, but bravo to UNC officials for fooling the pathetic NCAA.
Take a minute to read the wiki page (below), only this time, put "UK" in place of all the "UNC" and "University of North Carolina" verbiage and try to tell me that you think UK wouldn't be severely punished.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_North_Carolina_academic-athletic_scandal

That's a scandal if I ever saw one.

Reactions: treyforuk
Nice catch on my fat finger.
So UNC is hanging onto the African studies program, but it has a completely different curriculum, which is at least legit this time and it has to be closely monitored.

I love how the UNC academic fraud case has it's own Wiki page. Reading this again just reinforces my firm belief that if this crap happened at any other program (except duke), that program would be given the death penalty. Heck, UL did far less and lost a title and 2 final fours.
It's your opinion that the fraud isn't that bad since the NCAA couldn't punish UNC, but it was a legit scandal and all UNC did to get out of it was invite regular college students to it. It didn't take a genius to come up with that plan, but bravo to UNC officials for fooling the pathetic NCAA.
Take a minute to read the wiki page (below), only this time, put "UK" in place of all the "UNC" and "University of North Carolina" verbiage and try to tell me that you think UK wouldn't be severely punished.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_North_Carolina_academic-athletic_scandal

That's a scandal if I ever saw one.
It’s really cute you’re using Wiki as a reliable source. That’s about as funny as using Dan Kane.
What you STILL fail to understand is that UNC didn’t invite regular students to those classes. More regular students took those classes than athletes. Was it an easy class? Sure but every university in America have easy classes.
I understand you’re still upset over the ruling, you thought this was going to be the downfall of UNC & it wasn’t.
Just move on to different subject, you’re getting killed in this thread.

It’s really cute you’re using Wiki as a reliable source. That’s about as funny as using Dan Kane.
What you STILL fail to understand is that UNC didn’t invite regular students to those classes. More regular students took those classes than athletes. Was it an easy class? Sure but every university in America have easy classes.
I understand you’re still upset over the ruling, you thought this was going to be the downfall of UNC & it wasn’t.
Just move on to different subject, you’re getting killed in this thread.
Oh, so because it states things you don't like to read that means it's crap? No, that wiki page tells it like it is.
Also, AFAM wasn't an easy class, dudes didn't even have to do the work, grades were just simply given to kids based on what they needed to stay eligible and instructors were literally doing papers for players.
The whole thing was a sham and you're wrong, that isn't happening at every other university, easy classes, yeah sure, but I am not going to believe that things like UNC's AFAM sham is happening at every other university out there. That is something cheaters that get caught say.

Reactions: catman111
How many more days are you two going to repeat the same sh!t over and over? 2? 6?30?

Oh, so because it states things you don't like to read that means it's crap? No, that wiki page tells it like it is.
Also, AFAM wasn't an easy class, dudes didn't even have to do the work, grades were just simply given to kids based on what they needed to stay eligible and instructors were literally doing papers for players.
The whole thing was a sham and you're wrong, that isn't happening at every other university, easy classes, yeah sure, but I am not going to believe that things like UNC's AFAM sham is happening at every other university out there. That is something cheaters that get caught say.
You just said that no work was done & then in the next sentence said papers were written for players... make up your mind.
It was an easy class. Students were required to turn in a 25 page paper.
Try having someone use Wiki on a term paper in school. At my daughters school Wiki isn’t allowed as a source because it’s not reliable information.

Go tell the NCAA, oh wait.....Laughing

Reactions: uncfan in ky

What you’re posting isn’t what the NCAA ruled on, come on Jeffery, keep up!

Reactions: uncfan in ky

Are you really getting your info from wiki? It has been clear you didn't know a lot about the case but you should have just kept that part to yourself. It never made sense to me why so many people who don't really know much about what happened want to act like they do. Just say you are pissed UNC didn't get punished because you don't like us. I think I could respect that.

ADVERTISEMENT