ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

Then explain the loophole.
I already have. Try and read this one word at a time, as slowly as nessecary.

UNC would have been punished if not for the non-students in the classes. Thus, non-students being present in the classes created a loophole.

Umm, so you are saying you read up on it as much as UNC fans? I mean, you are freely admitting to this? I doubt that is the case. I certainly hope not. I think you probably read other's opinions. Judging why how you guys post I assume that is the case.
You're kidding right? This case was shoved down everyone's throat for a long time. Why is it so far fetched to believe non-UNC fans know about it? We can all read.

UNC would have been punished if not for the non-students in the classes. Thus, non-students being present in the classes created a loophole.
I get the feeling that they don't understand that UNC staff knew that by inviting regular students to the class that they would have been able to escape through the loophole in the system.
It's a loophole that took about 5 seconds to solve.

I’m going assume you meant non athletes, correct.
The damn class was created for regular students, so why wouldn’t they be in them?

I’m going assume you meant non athletes, correct.
The damn class was created for regular students, so why wouldn’t they be in them?
Yes, you are correct. I did mean non-athletes. And you can say the classes were not created for athletes all you want, it still is not a proven fact.

Yes, you are correct. I did mean non-athletes. And you can say the classes were not created for athletes all you want, it still is not a proven fact.
The ncaa investigation proved that they weren’t created for athletes.
Something isn’t true just because you want it be.
I’m sorry that Dan Kane, The Raleigh N&O, Pack Pride & RR lied to you but you’re wrong. Accept it & get ready for the season.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
The ncaa investigation proved that they weren’t created for athletes.
Something isn’t true just because you want it be.
I’m sorry that Dan Kane, The Raleigh N&O, Pack Pride & RR lied to you but you’re wrong. Accept it & get ready for the season.
The NCAA did not prove the classes were not created for athletes. Quit stating a lie as if it was a fact.

The NCAA didn't prove one way or another who the classes were or were not created for. Claiming otherwise is just spouting bullshit.

The NCAA did not prove the classes were not created for athletes. Quit stating a lie as if it was a fact.

The NCAA didn't prove one way or another who the classes were or were not created for. Claiming otherwise is just spouting bullshit.
It’s not a lie. The NCAA investigated to see if the classes were created for athletes & they couldn’t prove that they were.
What more do you need?

It’s not a lie. The NCAA investigated to see if the classes were created for athletes & they couldn’t prove that they were.
What more do you need?

Lets see if i can help you out.

The NCAA didn't prove one way or another who the classes were or were not created for.

What part of the above sentence are you having trouble understanding?

The NCAA didn't prove one way or another who the classes were or were not created for.

So if he comes to the conclusion that your opinion differs from yours he's wrong?

So if he comes to the conclusion that your opinion differs from yours he's wrong?
If his "opinion" goes against on the record facts, yes he is wrong. The NCAA never said they found that the classes were not created for athletes.

That is not my opinion, that is an objective fact.

Reactions: kyjeff1

It’s not the NCAA’s job to prove that they were created for regular students. The NCAA tried to prove that they were created for athletes & they couldn’t prove it.

... you said the NCAA proved something, not me. Are you having a stroke?
Well, if they couldn’t prove that classes were made for athletes, then common sense tells you that they weren’t.
You & the other UK fans have said over & over that they were created for athletes & let regular students in without any proof.
I’ve linked the findings that the NCAA came up with, that they weren’t created for athletes. I’m done explaining it to your dumbass.

Well, if they couldn’t prove that classes were made for athletes, then common sense tells you that they weren’t.
You & the other UK fans have said over & over that they were created for athletes & let regular students in without any proof.
I’ve linked the findings that the NCAA came up with, that they weren’t created for athletes. I’m done explaining it to your dumbass.
That is not what common sense tells someone who actually possesses common sense. You are falling victim to a logical fallacy and jumping to conclusions .

1080x360

Yep, they’re still hanging.
GDTBATH

If one argues that the classes were created and/or maintained and/or offered to keep athletes eligible or to benefit them it would seem important that the organization that tried for years to find evidence of that actually find some evidence of that. Crazy I know.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I’ve learned two things from starting this thread.
1. UK fans don’t have a clue what they’re talking about.
2. Scotty is a pussy

You’re such a badass!Laughing I’ll be in Glasgow which is 30 mins from you if you would like to come down and talk about it. Now let’s see who the pussy is sugar tits!!!SmokinSmile

Reactions: treyforuk
I'm not a fighter. I know this though. People who act like they want some generally don't.

I'm not a fighter. I know this though. People who act like they want some generally don't.

Exactly, that’s why I called your little sister out because I knew all he would do is reply with a goofy ass gif! Glad we see eye to eye on this!

Exactly, that’s why I called your little sister out because I knew all he would do is reply with a goofy ass gif! Glad we see eye to eye on this!

I’ll be in Glasgow which is 30 mins from you if you would like to come down and talk about it.

h56E21989

ADVERTISEMENT