ADVERTISEMENT

GOT

Danny is going to kill Jon, she's single minded at this point and anything that gets between her and the iron throne = toast.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Danny is going to kill Jon, she's single minded at this point and anything that gets between her and the iron throne = toast.

This show is too SJW to let a guy end up on the Iron Throne. I mean, for ****s sake, they knighted a woman in tonight's episode. I don't have a problem with it but I don't see it ending that route.

achxpqmd2qt21.jpg

For an episode with no action, other than Gendry and Arya bumping uglies, I was entertained. There was some solid comedy a few times.

I’m a big fan of Tormund but I think his infatuation with Ser Brienne will result in him eating a blade defending her.

this episode was the calm before the storm
i agree with you all, for an episode with no action it was very entertaining

R.R. Martin said it would have a bitter-sweet ending
it will have a bitter-sweet ending because it is ending

He doesn't have to be a trueborn Stark to do something stupid he just has to act like one... And of course he was raised by one.

What's the difference between a Stark and a trueborn Stark?

0 for 2, IMO. They need to pick up the pace.
Episode 3 will be fighting the Wight Walkers
Episode 4 will be recovering from the Wight fight
Episode 5 will be preparing to take the Iron Throne
Episode 6 will be taking the Iron Throne
Episode 7 will be the celebration orgy. This will only be available to those who send $99.99 to GOTOrgy.com (Paypal accepted).
Episode 8 will be 80 year old Tyrion dying with his cock in a whore's mouth. This will only be availabe to those who send $0.04 to SICKFVCK.com.

I thought ep 1 was pretty meh (the dragon love scene was a hack job, the Jon/Sam scene wasn't as good as it could've been), but really liked this one despite the fact that not a ton happened. The characters coming back together and such has been entertaining.

It seems pretty obvious at this point -- the kid talking to Davos, Dany's orders to Tyrion -- that we're gonna have Wight Starks in the crypts.

My guess is we have a Red Lady appearance next episode, and her, Beric and the Lord of Light play some big role in defeating the Night King. They've built that up for so long, over so many seasons, for it not to have a important part in this. JMO

I thought ep 1 was pretty meh (the dragon love scene was a hack job, the Jon/Sam scene wasn't as good as it could've been), but really liked this one despite the fact that not a ton happened. The characters coming back together and such has been entertaining.

It seems pretty obvious at this point -- the kid talking to Davos, Dany's orders to Tyrion -- that we're gonna have Wight Starks in the crypts.

My guess is we have a Red Lady appearance next episode, and her, Beric and the Lord of Light play some big role in defeating the Night King. They've built that up for so long, over so many seasons, for it not to have a important part in this. JMO

Bran the Builder built two different things with magic involved. With how much they’ve hyped the crypts I wouldn’t be surprised to see some sort of (good) magic to offset that.

Maybe the wights rise but fight on behalf of life not death?

Also would be sweet to see ghost defend the crypt.

Bran the Builder built two different things with magic involved. With how much they’ve hyped the crypts I wouldn’t be surprised to see some sort of (good) magic to offset that.

Also would be sweet to see ghost defend the crypt.
Yeah that's shit I don't know about since I'm still on book 1 and don't check all these fan theory stuff (though I've seen/heard a couple through friends), but could be. I could see it being as simple as those big ass, stone coffins are too strong/heavy for them to get out of, but you can hear them in there going nuts.

Speaking of Ghost, I wonder if Nymeria and her pack will come into play in this battle. Would be badass.

Isn't there something about Starks, that is different than most other families / people? Starks not burning their dead has to mean something. And the fact that Benjin was like half-white walker but still "alive" has to mean something too, IMO.

Isn't there something about Starks, that is different than most other families / people? Starks not burning their dead has to mean something. And the fact that Benjin was like half-white walker but still "alive" has to mean something too, IMO.

That’s what I’m saying! I think they made it too obvious that the crypts aren’t safe for them to end up completely unsafe. Wouldn’t be surprised to see starks rise on the good side.

That’s what I’m saying! I think they made it too obvious that the crypts aren’t safe for them to end up completely unsafe. Wouldn’t be surprised to see starks rise on the good side.
This might happen in the books (if they're ever finished) but it isn't happening in the show. It's like the whole Bran is the Night King theory, the show runners aren't going that far down the rabbit hole with magic and ancient Stark lore IMO.

The Starks are buried with iron swords which is suppose to keep them locked in their tombs. Although they are really hinting that everybody in the crypts is going to die.

I don't understand the question... I would assume if you were a Stark you would be trueborn.

That's what I was asking. I didn't understand the distinction being made. Jon Snow is a Stark. Lyanna is his mom. He's a Stark and he's a Targaryan. Just like Sansa and Arya are Starks and Tullys.

ADVERTISEMENT