ADVERTISEMENT

Good game Duke

jhmossy

Aug 9, 2017
Team
Virginia
We needed that win bad. Huff played out of his mind with being 1 rebound away from a triple double. Carey is a beast and Tre hit some big shots. Just glad he missed that last one.

I hate the style, but damn Bennett can coach. UVA imposed their will on Duke today. It also showed us Duke can lose when scoring 100 or when they score 50.

Reactions: pyrrhicgorilla
I hate the style, but damn Bennett can coach. UVA imposed their will on Duke today. It also showed us Duke can lose when scoring 100 or when they score 50.
"Imposed their will"?? It was a game that was back and forth and came down to the wire.

Stick to sending death threats to refs pal.

"Imposed their will"?? It was a game that was back and forth and came down to the wire.

Yes, imposed their will. UVA wanted the game in the 50s and got it. Damned near the 40s. Back and forth has nothing to do with it. UVA can't score and wanted it low scoring. They imposed their will.

Stick to buying homes for players and have your sanctimonious coach lecture people "pal".

Reactions: jhmossy

Well the game was played in the 50's so yeah I'd say they did.

And lol at that when nobody actually made death threats to him. There's a reason the fbi investigated and nothing came of it, because it never happened.

Hopefully woolentensie or whatever the **** his name is doesn’t hit nine 3’s again Saturday. :eek:

Hopefully woolentensie or whatever the **** his name is doesn’t hit nine 3’s again Saturday. :eek:

He shoots much better on the road than at home. His home/away splits are pretty crazy actually.

Reactions: UL_1986
What’re your expectations for the game. Is it senior night for you guys?

Are you asking if the last home game of the season is senior night? :)

I think we have a good shot to win the game. Most of the predictors have Louisville winning by 1. Obviously, we could easily lose the game. But if we can beat FSU and Duke at home, I don't see why we can't beat Louisville. I doubt it's as high scoring as the 1st game.

Gotta get by Miami on the road first. Not happy that you don't play another game before Saturday like we do though.

I think the UVA bigs are more concerning than Teen Wolf for the Cards. I could be wrong.

The guy with the blond dye job and the white dude who reverse crams with ease are tough.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT