ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna be a long offseason

You know, I've seen you do this many times. You state that you don't do the things you're accused of, but then I notice later on that you actually do the things you deny.

You are obviously bothered by me calling the yum center the dumb center, but you of all people shouldn't talk, while you're no HRTthecard or Zipp, you do more than your share of slinging mud at UK, Calipari and UK fans, even though UK owns UL in every sport that matters.
I don’t see you denying being on our hb often, Hell it says you just browsed it at 4:03 today..

Keep up the fabrication and deflection, it’s fascinating.

You also don’t own us in Football, but I get that hyperbole is strong with you.

Reactions: HRTheCard
That’s weird, I was ready for a break. Can’t imagine why lol.

I've watched our games vs Michigan, Gonzaga, and Michigan St more than a few times. I prefer to remember the season that way and exclude that last game.

Reactions: jhmossy
How was that a comeback? It was a mere statement. Lighten up Jeff, I was halfway joking about your rustle, but you’re solidifying it with each angry retort you try and fire back at me.
I shoulda seen that, missed it.

I don’t see you denying being on our hb often, Hell it says you just browsed it at 4:03 today..

Keep up the fabrication and deflection, it’s fascinating.

You also don’t own us in Football, but I get that hyperbole is strong with you.
Ah, I was over there having a short conversation with Zipp and Rocky in one of the threads about UK.

Wow, what are you doing, stalking me?

UK has scoreboard on UL in football, that's good enough for me.

You know, I've seen you do this many times. You state that you don't do the things you're accused of, but then I notice later on that you actually do the things you deny.

You are obviously bothered by me calling the yum center the dumb center, but you of all people shouldn't talk, while you're no HRTthecard or Zipp, you do more than your share of slinging mud at UK, Calipari and UK fans, even though UK owns UL in every sport that matters.

Basketball is not the only sport that matters

Ah, I was over there having a short conversation with Zipp and Rocky in one of the threads about UK.

Wow, what are you doing, stalking me?

UK has scoreboard on UL in football, that's good enough for me.
Don’t flatter yourself, it literally shows your last time visited next to your post count when you click on information, not exactly rocket science..

Last edited:
Reactions: HRTheCard
I've watched our games vs Michigan, Gonzaga, and Michigan St more than a few times. I prefer to remember the season that way and exclude that last game.

But the last game was great.

Don’t flatter yourself, it literally shows your last time visited next to your post count when you click on information, not exactly rocket science..
Oh come on, you probably already know where I live by now.

Basketball is not the only sport that matters
Who won in football 2 of the last 3 years? Who has the most recent win?
56-10 is pretty bad and it was in your house too.
Looks like UK is owning UL in football now to me. I see another UK win this year too.
Just don't stay too long in one of our parking garages while you cry your eyes out.

O/U on how many threads we have that get derailed with Uk vs UofL/Duke/UNC/KU or Uk vs the world?

I'm guessing 100+ with this being #1.

Who else is ready to read the same repetitive junk everyday for 6 months straight? I know I am............not

Current status:

200w.webp

Same for Kentuhhhcky

My same for Kentucky is true unlike the things that KL and JC spiel. KB said Duke underachieved, so did Uk. Disagree? Sorry about it. You’re wrong.

This might be the most homer biased post I’ve seen on this board in the past week. That’s saying a lot too.

Funny how you ignore Crazy/JC/KL/Jeff/etc when they are all on a COMPLETELY different atmosphere when it comes to derailing threads and obsession.

Borderline, Sad/unhealthy. If that’s what we are for RETORTING, then what are they?

Laughable post, but to no surprise.

You making this statement is literally being a hypocrite because you are BLATANTLY ignoring the people that do what you just claimed they don’t do.

Yep, retorting is the EXACT same as starting and derailing every single thread whether it’s about us, duke, unc, ku, doesn’t matter. The same people (JC, KL, Crazy, Jeff) are in every single thread for one reason and that’s to derail it.

But us retorting is the exact same.

Yep, that’s being a hypocrite.

I thought his first post ITT was homerish but that last sentence made me laugh out loud it was so bad. And he thinks that’s not being hypocritical, lol

Keep being a hypocrite, buddy. You tried to take a jab and then claim “Louisville fans are obsessed” when we respond. You’re one of them.

“I literally don’t know of a single UK poster who posts about UL more than they post about UK” is a worse lie than @uncfan in ky’s wife (sorry).

One thread that has to do with UNC/Duke/UL/KU and UK is your response? Are you sitting being your computer saying “Got him” right about now? Because not even close.

It was a thread in reference to all the people who’ve derailed threads constantly (Jeff, AFAMU, Crazy, JC, KL). That’s all this board is now.

Thread about KU, KL comes in “Ku gonna get hit by the NCAA” in every single thread about Kansas. It just gets old. Heck, KL made a new account just so he could “troll.”

Why are we taking him serious when he can’t even spell “hilarious” correctly RollLaugh How can we expect him to know what a hypocrite is?

Trying to keep the sh!tshow confined, since it appears that calling hypocrisy in other threads will derail those threads. And to be fair, (i) you posted some good content in that thread re: the trial, and (ii) the biggest offenders in that thread were Havok and your boy UL_1986. Anyway, here's to a sh!tposting offseason like many others.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Who brought up U of L ITT? Hypocrisy at its finest.

HRTheCard did in the very first post regarding Rick Pitino, and it was topical. Good for HRTheCard.

Do you not know what hypocrisy is? Because I didn't bring up UL at all, other than pointing out some of their sad, patheticly obsessed fans.

Throwing down the gauntlets about the meaning of hypocrisy! Let's see how it goes.

What my "brethren" (God, you sound pathetic) do, can not make me a hypocrite. It would have to be my own actions to make me a hypocrite.

You really DON'T know what a hypocrite is. This is hillarious.

You literally keep asking others to define elementary terms that you probably cannot grasp or comprehend on your own. Speaks volumes. If you think you haven’t conveyed hypocritical behavior within this thread, you should probably get that GED you’ve been working towards. Laughing

Telling you that you are using a word wrong isn't me asking for what the word means, imbecile.

You have no argument, it’s hilarious. By all means, keep on being you. A hypocrite.

Yet you still don’t understand how you were exemplifying hypocritical behavior. In order to understand the context, you have to initially grasp the meaning. Moron.

Once again, somebody else's actions cannot make me a hypocrite.

When you respond to the person who brought us up in the first place, then claim we’re obsessed, you don’t see how that is looked at is hypocritical?

And you still seem to be having trouble With the concept that in order for me to be a hypocrite I would have to be the one that talks about UL all the time, not someone else. It is not a difficult concept.

It isn't a difficult concept, yet you keep trying to take your crown of hypocrisy off. Embrace it, you fit right in with the others. Your obsession with Louisville is evident. Keep patting your brethren on the back for “not being obsessed” when they brought Louisvillle up in this thread, and you coincided with them calling us obsessed for responding to the vitriol, lol. I’ll send you a copy of a Merriam-Webster dictionary next time, if you need help defining any other terms.

Let's take a look at the MW definition of hypocrisy: "a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel."

That's in line with what Havok was saying. Maybe another dictionary will have a different definition: "the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense."

Same. But just to be sure, let's consult another dictionary: "pretending to be what you are not, or pretending to believe something that you do not."

Those are all pretty clear, and none of them mean that a person is a hypocrite by way of criticizing some, but not others, for a behavior or belief. So the "winner" of the (nonsensical) argument is Havok.

But UL_1986 raised a concern that we should attempt to define. Is there a word to describe what UL_1986 was getting at: that Havok was not sincere in criticizing him (and other UL posters) for derailing threads with UK-UL nonsense because (i) other, different UK posters did similar, and (ii) criticizing the derailing is itself derailing? As for the first, I believe that is a method of whataboutism: "Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoquelogical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument." But it doesn't really square with the dictionary definition, so maybe there's a better word. I'm not sure about the second one, frankly. Derail-ception?

HRTheCard did in the very first post regarding Rick Pitino, and it was topical. Good for HRTheCard.

Throwing down the gauntlets about the meaning of hypocrisy! Let's see how it goes.

Let's take a look at the MW definition of hypocrisy: "a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel."

That's in line with what Havok was saying. Maybe another dictionary will have a different definition: "the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense."

Same. But just to be sure, let's consult another dictionary: "pretending to be what you are not, or pretending to believe something that you do not."

Those are all pretty clear, and none of them mean that a person is a hypocrite by way of criticizing some, but not others, for a behavior or belief. So the "winner" of the (nonsensical) argument is Havok.

But UL_1986 raised a concern that we should attempt to define. Is there a word to describe what UL_1986 was getting at: that Havok was not sincere in criticizing him (and other UL posters) for derailing threads with UK-UL nonsense because (i) other, different UK posters did similar, and (ii) criticizing the derailing is itself derailing? As for the first, I believe that is a method of whataboutism: "Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoquelogical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument." But it doesn't really square with the dictionary definition, so maybe there's a better word. I'm not sure about the second one, frankly. Derail-ception?
giphy.gif

^ Based on your numerous posts today, a gif of an intellectually barren and childish adult is appropriate. As for the substance, of which you offer none, I stand by my work and the definitions in three different dictionaries.

^ Based on your numerous posts today, a gif of an intellectually barren and childish adult is appropriate. As for the substance, of which you offer none, I stand by my work and the definitions in three different dictionaries.
Lol, you must be new around here. I’ll go ahead and throw you into the raftard mix, you guys all post the same drivel.

Current status:

200w.webp

Trying to keep the sh!tshow confined, since it appears that calling hypocrisy in other threads will derail those threads. And to be fair, (i) you posted some good content in that thread re: the trial, and (ii) the biggest offenders in that thread were Havok and your boy UL_1986. Anyway, here's to a sh!tposting offseason like many others.

Every post you quoted was a retort to someone saying something dumb besides one, the Same for Kentuhhhcky...which was also a response talking about Duke underachieving.

I never said I don't talk about Uk or take jabs. I do. We all do. But responding to KL/JC/Jeff/whomever/RipThru/etc. in the Rafter's Fan Club, does not put me on the level of them just bc I responded. My intentions aren't to derail every single thread like their's is. I mean KL will say something dumb about every team on this board in any thread and continue to repeat it no matter the context of the thread.

And it's not just because it's the off-season. This has been going on for months.

Every post you quoted was a retort to someone saying something dumb besides one, the Same for Kentuhhhcky...which was also a response talking about Duke underachieving.

I never said I don't talk about Uk or take jabs. I do. We all do. But responding to KL/JC/Jeff/whomever/RipThru/etc. in the Rafter's Fan Club, does not put me on the level of them just bc I responded. My intentions aren't to derail every single thread like their's is. I mean KL will say something dumb about every team on this board in any thread and continue to repeat it no matter the context of the thread.

And it's not just because it's the off-season. This has been going on for months.
Don’t waste your breath, he’s just as ******ed as the morons you’ve already listed. Different moniker, same drivel.

This was fun. Rustled many raftards today, and still got quite a bit of work done at the office! Good stuff.

Unfortunately, I think the gif that didn't work correctly made my post look more serious than it was intended to be (it was the "I'm doing my part" one from Starship Troopers). I'd still have a beer with you (and I don't like the constant derailment either).

ADVERTISEMENT