ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna be a long offseason

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
O/U on how many threads we have that get derailed with Uk vs UofL/Duke/UNC/KU or Uk vs the world?

I'm guessing 100+ with this being #1.

Who else is ready to read the same repetitive junk everyday for 6 months straight? I know I am............not

Reactions: jhmossy
I’ve been meaning to start some off-season CBB threads lately but I haven’t had much time to think about it. Mainly the usual things like all time coaching rankings, your favorite win/worst loss, best current coaches, etc. I know they’re repetitive but they’ll go 4-5 pages and last a week or so. Still better than nothing and they’ll keep people somewhat interested.

The raftards have inflitrated this board in droves. I imagine the off-season will bring a greater abundance of them, but roaches are more active in summer.

Leonard Hamilton.

I lost a bet. Said Cuse would finish top 4 in the ACC and ahead of FSU. The fact that it was even close was a minor miracle.

Yeah I'm shocked. Usually Boehiem is messing his pants or has his finger all the way touching his brain while diggin for gold

article-4082-1.jpg

Kentucky Fans:

UL Fan:

O/U on how many threads we have that get derailed with Uk vs UofL/Duke/UNC/KU or Uk vs the world?

I'm guessing 100+ with this being #1.

Who else is ready to read the same repetitive junk everyday for 6 months straight? I know I am............not

Kentucky Fans:

UL Fan:

The raftards have inflitrated this board in droves. I imagine the off-season will bring a greater abundance of them, but roaches are more active in summer.

Over/under on how many UL posters are rustled enough to start threads about what UK fans are going to do on this board this summer.

Over/under on how many UL posters are rustled enough to agree with the OP's of said threads.

Got 1 of each already.

In addition, this thread seems very random. I don't think I'm alone in thinking the OP lives to hate UK and UK fans. AKA: rent free.

Heck, I thought he was still sitting in that parking garage in his car crying over the Duke comeback win in the Dumb center. Glad to know he made it out of there.

Over/under on how many UL posters are rustled enough to start threads about what UK fans are going to do on this board this summer.

Over/under on how many UL posters are rustled enough to agree with the OP's of said threads.

Got 1 of each already.

In addition, this thread seems very random. I don't think I'm alone in thinking the OP lives to hate UK and UK fans. AKA: rent free.

Heck, I thought he was still sitting in that parking garage in his car crying over the Duke comeback win in the Dumb center. Glad to know he made it out of there.
And check out all of you guys that can’t help but respond lol. Believe it or not, he listed 5 teams in the op. Just so happens one fan base was rustled enough to start getting defensive about it. Look at who’s liking all of you and your bretherens posts lol. I’m shocked!

Last edited:
Reactions: HRTheCard
And yikes at the “dumb center”. That was sad Jeff, you can do better.

What, you like "The Chicken Bucket" better?

OR....
  • DUH-Ville
  • OTIS
  • U6 (I know you love this one)
  • School by the Silos
  • Little Brother
  • U of LOL
  • Little Brothel
....is that better? Laughing

Reactions: kyjeff1
And check out all of you guys that can’t help but respond lol. Believe it or not, he listed 5 teams in the op. Just so happens one fan base was rustled enough to start getting defensive about it. Look at who’s liking all of you and your bretherens posts lol. I’m shocked!

The usual crew has come out of the woodwork, as expected. It’s too easy to get them to show up with the same spiel in every thread.

What, you like "The Chicken Bucket" better?

OR....
  • DUH-Ville
  • OTIS
  • U6 (I know you love this one)
  • School by the Silos
  • Little Brother
  • U of LOL
  • Little Brothel
....is that better? Laughing
Do you ever wonder why posters don’t take you seriously? Serious question.

Haha, yeah, there were 5 teams listed alright, but did you actually read it? It was a direct shot at UK fans out of nowhere. 5 teams were listed, but it about UK VS all those teams and how UK fans would derail those threads.

"O/U on how many threads we have that get derailed with Uk vs UofL/Duke/UNC/KU or Uk vs the world?"

Looks like you read the OP, but you didn't actually READ or understand it.

Yup, a couple of UK fans liked my post, why wouldn't they? It was the truth. The OP is ate up with UK, he'd rather see UK lose than UL win. That's pretty pathetic.

So, you should go back and reread the OP, then ask yourself, why UK fans would respond to it and none of the others?

At first, I thought it was a bait thread, then I looked at who started it and realized, it's not a bait thread, he's not that intelligent.

Even if it was a bait thread, might as well bite, there isn't much else going on. I mean, we're in between UL's 14th and 15th scandals, so there's time to peruse worthless threads like this one.

I love than our fanbase has its own fanbase that is thinking about our awesome posts through out the summer.

You know the last time I was motivated to come to this board to make a thread about Louisville? Never.

Reactions: oldsports_
The usual crew has come out of the woodwork, as expected. It’s too easy to get them to show up with the same spiel in every thread.
You’re about as worthless as uncfaninky, you both post the same way. Take the avatars away and we wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Sad.

Reactions: oldsports_
I hope Texas Tech can win a title or two so I can create a thread to argue with all the red teams about banners.

Cincinnati Bearcats, Utah Utes, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Ohio State Buckeyes, and Louisville Cardinals.

Reactions: UL_1986 and jhmossy
Haha, yeah, there were 5 teams listed alright, but did you actually read it? It was a direct shot at UK fans out of nowhere. 5 teams were listed, but it about UK VS all those teams and how UK fans would derail those threads.

"O/U on how many threads we have that get derailed with Uk vs UofL/Duke/UNC/KU or Uk vs the world?"

Looks like you read the OP, but you didn't actually READ or understand it.

Yup, a couple of UK fans liked my post, why wouldn't they? It was the truth. The OP is ate up with UK, he'd rather see UK lose than UL win. That's pretty pathetic.

So, you should go back and reread the OP, then ask yourself, why UK fans would respond to it and none of the others?

At first, I thought it was a bait thread, then I looked at who started it and realized, it's not a bait thread, he's not that intelligent.

Even if it was a bait thread, might as well bite, there isn't much else going on. I mean, we're in between UL's 14th and 15th scandals, so there's time to peruse worthless threads like this one.
It looks like you’re reading too much into OP, because you seem clearly rustled.

This coming from a guy that refers to Calipari as "Cow" and Wildcats as "Cayuts"???

Who needs to do better?
Never have said cow, and cayuts is a legitimate way southerners pronounce your guys mascot. By all means continue, Mr. objective, this is coming from the guy that is on ULs homeboard more than I am. Laughing

It looks like you’re reading too much into OP, because you seem clearly rustled.
Lame comeback, extremely lame. I thought you would do better.

Me laughing at both of you fools is far from rustled.

Never have said cow, and cayuts is a legitimate way southerners pronounce your guys mascot. By all means continue, Mr. objective, this is coming from the guy that is on ULs homeboard more than I am. Laughing
You know, I've seen you do this many times. You state that you don't do the things you're accused of, but then I notice later on that you actually do the things you deny.

You are obviously bothered by me calling the yum center the dumb center, but you of all people shouldn't talk, while you're no HRTthecard or Zipp, you do more than your share of slinging mud at UK, Calipari and UK fans, even though UK owns UL in every sport that matters.

Lame comeback, extremely lame. I thought you would do better.

Me laughing at both of you fools is far from rustled.
How was that a comeback? It was a mere statement. Lighten up Jeff, I was halfway joking about your rustle, but you’re solidifying it with each angry retort you try and fire back at me.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT