ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if Season isn't going as Planned.

The-Shining-008.jpg

Looking forward to KU versus WVU/UT in the upcoming games.

Our defense has made major strides. Offense is still a work in progress. It’s a different team but this is similar to last years team in that they were inconsistent on both ends but start to pick it up a few games into conference play.

KU is nowhere near its ceiling. Lot of development to be had on a individual level.

Bill Selfs teams improve as much as anyone every year.

4-1 is what I predicted FSU’s record would be through 5 games. But I never would have guess the one loss would be at home to UCF.

Team looks about what I figured. A step back from last year but still a solid NCAAT squad. It’s one of those situations where a “good” team is sandwiched between two “great” teams (last year and next year).

5-2 is about what I expected....Shooting is coming along, so that I like. We are much better defensively than I thought we would/could be.

All in all---pretty happy so far.

4-1 is what I predicted FSU’s record would be through 5 games. But I never would have guess the one loss would be at home to UCF.

Team looks about what I figured. A step back from last year but still a solid NCAAT squad. It’s one of those situations where a “good” team is sandwiched between two “great” teams (last year and next year).

What makes next year great? Losing our backcourt. Balsa still hasn’t figured out how to keep the ball high and not bring it down low, at 7-1. Sorry, don’t see it.

What makes next year great? Losing our backcourt. Balsa still hasn’t figured out how to keep the ball high and not bring it down low, at 7-1. Sorry, don’t see it.

Balsa should finally have the requisite strength next season. Just look at the leaps made by guys like Koumadji, Ojo, Al Thornton, RaiQuan Gray, and Cofer when they get to their 3rd and 4th year in the system.

So it would be Balsa, Gray, Osborne, Polite, and Wilkes all in their 3rd, 4th, or even 5th year in the system. Then you add in Calhoun and Ballard both in their second year.

McLeod is gonna be a very nice addition down low for us. He’d play 10 minutes a game right now.

Then you bring in a 5 star wing who can defend multiple positions and score at all three levels, along with the best point guard recruit in Hamilton’s tenure in Tallahassee. And I’m sure we add a transfer too.

Would not have expected a win at Duke but a loss at Northwestern.

I would say I’m generally disappointed though. OurAP ranking may be good but anyone who’s watched us outside of the Duke game will know he haven’t looked good.

I think I'm going to change my nightly prayer to;

Now I lay thee down to sleep,
I follow UK like I'm sheep.

I hope tomorrow brings great joy
And hopefully we end the....

Bored, sports depressed, and sober is no way to go through life son.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Looked like we might be a lot better than last year, best player almost died, and we cancelled the rest of our OOC schedule after that. Gonna be hard for me to get excited about any part of the rest of the season in empty arenas.

Oregon just lost their only big man for the year with an ACL injury. Still waiting to get our starting PG back from thumb surgery.

Went on a nice little run when Richardson came back but the lack of size ultimately doomed Oregon. Luckily we got some bigs coming in for next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT