ADVERTISEMENT

@gary-7

RipThru

Jan 11, 2010
Still waiting on the old ball coach’s “quick stuff” from last nights game. Dude is so full of shit.

Last edited:
Why would you be waiting here though? I don't understand this thread.

Well I’m banned there, so I was hoping I one of his brethren would pass along the word. But maybe he only posts after wins.

This isn't that board. It isn't our fault you are banned. Seems silly to bring this nonsense here. No one here likes nor cares about that dude.

Sure. Now stop being so insecure and enjoy some UK basketball.

Sure. Now stop being so insecure and enjoy some UK basketball.

“Insecure” must be the new “snowflake”. I’m neither. Lol. Just like making fun of douche bags. And that dude is a douche bag.

I hardly go there but whining about it here isn’t a good look. It makes people seem obsessed with that board, which shouldn’t be the case.

Reactions: UNC71-00
First time I ever went there. If they are sensitive about AFam they can kiss my ass.

I mean, they may be sensitive about a lot of things. I have no idea. I just find people's fixation on the board weird. All home boards kind of suck. Who gives a crap? That is why we are here.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Only went to their site to see what the thoughts where on Little entering the draft. He played well during the stretch. His season was disappointing but he has a world of potential. If so it seems like they would be able to lock up some of the top recruits left. There would be a lot of playing time available. Bacot is a nice addition but they need to add some scorers.

Yeah, they definitely need to add more. I'm hoping for Anthony, Rayjon Tucker, and a wing from somewhere.

Anthony is a stud. Hard to replace Maye and Cam. They were both gamers.

Luke Maye rides off in the sunset a winner. Fly away Big Guy
tenor.gif

Considering the comments by you guys here that comment is what is amusing.

In this thread genius. Lol

That still doesn't relate to my comment. Me posting ITT does not relate to a weird, out of place, insecure thread and the humor of actually accusing others of insecurities in that very thread.

ADVERTISEMENT