ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Nova for the AdvoCare title

Yep, this is the posting of a guy who is clearly unbiased and not emotional. Col. Jessop memes and gifs are super ironic for you to use, but I'm sure that's lost on you.
Like I said, broseph, no bias. No emotion. Just some folks like you that need justification, can't handle truthful answers. You want to see an officials grades to make youirself feel better. I get it. Trying to justify your feelings. Nothing wrong with that.

I see youve met Borden. Always funny to see peoples reactions the first time they get "Borden'd" lol. Hes something else, but he swears up and down he actually believes what he types.

100% the truth, broseph. No fan is entitled to know how an official grades out. Do you think you are entitled to know how I was graded for my game last night?

I don't. But for a fee, I will tell ya, brother...Winking

Like I said, broseph, no bias. No emotion. Just some folks like you that need justification, can't handle truthful answers. You want to see an officials grades to make youirself feel better. I get it. Trying to justify your feelings. Nothing wrong with that.

giphy.gif

There you go arguing points no one is arguing.

giphy.gif

There you go arguing points no one is arguing.
You are pretty close to mgk troll level. I mean you just said you think officials grade outs should be available...

Then post this???Laughing

Ok, so to be clear----Exactly what are you saying? First it was accountability...Then , well, it wasn't. Then it was making officials grade out public...Then, well, it wasn't.

So exactly what is it?

You are pretty close to mgk troll level. I mean you just said you think officials grade outs should be available...

Then post this???Laughing

Ok, so to be clear----Exactly what are you saying? First it was accountability...Then , well, it wasn't. Then it was making officials grade out public...Then, well, it wasn't.

So exactly what is it?

If you could keep yourself on topic you wouldn't have to ask. I'm generally not a fan of repeating myself and this will be my last post to you because you will try to spin some baseless narrative you think you can argue into a win.

I'll recap my posts for you since you've completely bastardized everything I've said:

1) I asked if officials get reprimanded for being shitty. I went a little further and said that should grades should be released. I never complained about a particular call or official.

2) I said there was no need to protect officials from scrutiny.

That's been my argument. You started arguing about feelings and entitlement from there - something that you've projected on to me because that's an easy argument for you to win. The problem is I'm not interested in arguing about these things as they are irrelevant to what I said. Accountability and transparency have nothing to do with my feelings or me feeling entitled. Referees can have a huge impact on a game and they are sheltered from scrutiny for reasons I do not agree with. You're free to disagree with that stance and that's fine, but that's where I'm at.

You strike me as a guy that needs the last word so I'm going to afford you that and I'll see my way out of the thread.

Not biased at all. I don't think offficials owe a single fan, a single explanation. They don't assign me...they don't evaluate me...SO why should I have to explain to you why I had a bad night? I mean, would you want to hear from me when I have a good night?
Does that ever happen?

ADVERTISEMENT