ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Not how fantasy football works.

tenor.gif

Reactions: JimboBBN
Thought you guys would be interested to know that I already clinched a playoff spot in my $700 league. 9-0 and most points in the league by 148 points while @bignish is sitting in 9th at 3-6. I've scored 226 more points than that loser.
I got the weekly high last week in that league. I'm peaking at the right time, you better watch the **** out.

Thoughts on my team going into the tank/not making playoffs and planning for next season. Auction draft, 200 budget, keeper league.
Trading off brees and evan engram for jimmy garoppolo(7to keep), Paxton lynch(7 to keep), stanton and brate. Possibly have 2 starting qbs in hand for next season pre draft as my 2 keepers... Also on a 2 qb 12 team league. Qbs hard to come by usually, Eli is my other Q.

Record destroyed. We paying out for most points scored in a single week?

I'm surprised no one has said the word "unbalanced" yet

Especially against mobile QB's. Plus I don't expect for Seattle to find their running game. WHich has been missing for the better part of 3 years.
Their running game is in LA sitting for the american national anthem then standing for the mexican national anthem.

Their running game is in LA sitting for the american national anthem then standing for the mexican national anthem.
Line hasn't been close to the same either. Because that last season when Lynch missed some games in Seattle. Rawls came in for about 6 games and looked really good to the tune of 126 carries 712 yards and 5 total TD's. Duane Brown and how he meshes with the O Line will tell you how far Seattle goes. If they can finally protect WIlson , because he has been running for his life last couple of years a lot.

You had one player go for 34. Not exactly incredible team building

Says the guy who literally has the fewest number of points in the entire league. Way to build that team bruh.

Also, you had Brady put up 37 on me in Week 2 and only beat me by 3.5 points. At least when I have a guy go off, I absolutely lay the wood.

You should probably go get tested for an intellectual disability if you haven't already.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT