ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

@WojoRising looks like he's the luckiest guy in the league. He's gonna be 4-3 while scoring the least amount of points. @Da_Bull and I look like we're the unluckiest. Look at those points against totals compared to the rest of the league.

And will be 4th most points scored after this week. Weeks of 80 points and weeks of 120+, talking to my team about being more consistent we'll get it figured out.

Reactions: tw3301
It's possible but would have been a lot easier had Atlanta done anything on offense.

Started Freeman and Coleman in my other league thinking i'd get at least 20pts combined and got shit on. Still won dough

Yep. I don't get how Cousins is a strong QB this year fantasy wise. But none of his weapons are?
yeah i actually benched Jordan Reed in my other league because he hadn't done anything all year. of course he gets 2 touchdowns last night.

5th most points scored and in 8th place. Cool.

On a 3-game winning streak though.

Reactions: JimboBBN
yeah i actually benched Jordan Reed in my other league because he hadn't done anything all year. of course he gets 2 touchdowns last night.

Reed fvcked me in my other league and lost by 3 pts. Wtf

Hey Matthew!

9.38 point lead with K for KC going for me against KC DEF/ST for you.

Don't do like Todd last week and squeak one out again.

Reactions: tw3301
Russell Wilson really fugged me. Not liking my chances at all tonight.
I was about to play WIll Fuller. But thought to myself.... No way he keeps up his TD rate especially against Seattle @ home. SHows what I know.

Russell Wilson really fugged me. Not liking my chances at all tonight.
I don't know after that defensive TD. With Simien Chiefs are gonna score 2 or 3 defensive TD's and their kicker will only kick extra points. If I somehow lose tonight I give up on this fVcking league. I score enough points to win most weeks but somehow it never works out that way it seems.

I don't know after that defensive TD. With Simien Chiefs are gonna score 2 or 3 defensive TD's and their kicker will only kick extra points. If I somehow lose tonight I give up on this fVcking league. I score enough points to win most weeks but somehow it never works out that way it seems.
Didn’t even want to check until I saw this. Wow. Not going to turn the game on and jinx myself

Very nice. I scored a shit ton and lost this week. Celtic Hawk at 5 and 3 has a shit ton less points than I do, yet I'm one spot out of the playoffs.

Is he dead, btw??

Don't think so. He sent an email to the league asking if people wanted "Jason Whitten". He was trying to appeal to us because he had already had his "buy" week. Dude is legit potato.

Reactions: Spacegrass
Very nice. I scored a shit ton and lost this week. Celtic Hawk at 5 and 3 has a shit ton less points than I do, yet I'm one spot out of the playoffs.

Is he dead, btw??
Harrison Butker killed in the 2nd half. That dude has been the best waiver wire pick up of the year for me on both my teams.

Who is Jerry's Kids? According to yahoo, I have a 58% chance of winning against you. How are you in first place when the 2nd worst team in the league is a favorite to win?

Who is Jerry's Kids? According to yahoo, I have a 58% chance of winning against you. How are you in first place when the 2nd worst team in the league is a favorite to win?
Me. LeSean McCoy shit the bed last night so Yahoo thinks you have a slight chance of winning. Don't worry it won't happen.

Thought you guys would be interested to know that I already clinched a playoff spot in my $700 league. 9-0 and most points in the league by 148 points while @bignish is sitting in 9th at 3-6. I've scored 226 more points than that loser.

lets see if i can manage to lose to schooner and wojo in back to back weeks... and still be in first place.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT