ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

i think we should cancel the playoffs and just pay the regular season champ. who's with me?

Setting up beautifully for the playoffs. Gronk gets the week off while I have a bye to get healthy for the playoff push.

@jhmossy had you just played someone in Coopers spot you probably would of won.

Yeah or played a different QB. But Alex Smith vs. the Raiders should have been solid. They just settled for tons of FGs. It's not like Cooper was inactive either. He lit up the Chiefs the first time around. He's just a ****** who got injured early in the game. It was a risk on my part that didn't pay off. Hope one of you guys enjoys my $50.

Last edited:
Yeah or played a different QB. But Alex Smith vs. the Raiders should have been solid. They just settled for tons of FGs. It's not like Cooper was inactive either. He lit up the Chiefs the first time around. He's just a ****** who got injured early in the game. It was a risk on my part that didn't pay off. Hope one of you guys enjoys my $50.
Bruh Cooks had 1 catch and Kamara got a concussion in the 1st quarter and I still dropped over 120 points.

No TE production either. No Gronk. Jews can't play FFB apparently.

Not in this league at least. But only have one loss in my $700 league and most points by a large margin. Guaranteed $700 from high points with a damn good shot at a lot more money. Just gotta win this week and I’m guaranteed $2800 with a chance at $4900

Not in this league at least. But only have one loss in my $700 league and most points by a large margin. Guaranteed $700 from high points with a damn good shot at a lot more money. Just gotta win this week and I’m guaranteed $2800 with a chance at $4900
What's scoring and roster setups? I might wanna get in next year.

What's scoring and roster setups? I might wanna get in next year.

Pretty standard PPR with 2 RB, 3 WR. Super flex though so most play 2 QBs. We also have a LB. Not sure we’ll have any open spots but I’ll let you know.

Pretty standard PPR with 2 RB, 3 WR. Super flex though so most play 2 QBs. We also have a LB. Not sure we’ll have any open spots but I’ll let you know.
I understand you don't want me to take more of you and your friends money.

I understand you don't want me to take more of you and your friends money.

This is my 4th year in the league. I've made the championship the last 3 years (won twice) and am a solid favorite to make it this year. Yeah, I'm perfectly fine leaving the league exactly as it is.

Some good matchups in the semis today. Steelers just went all Seahawks in the SB.

Lets just hope Freeman doesn't go off tonight. <20pts please.

ADVERTISEMENT