ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Bud, after last week we know you're a bottom. 181-105, embarrassing. Live look at @JimboBBN:

emma1.gif
Lol I’m still in 4th with the 4th most points scored. EAD

Reactions: tw3301
Hawkit or Celtic hawk is dead I think. Haven't heard from him since football started.

He posted one weird message on the league message board asking if anyone wanted "Jason Whitten" because his "buy week is already over". Dude is legit potato or a solid troll. Could be both I guess.

I think there's a slight chance of me making the playoffs but I'd have to win tonight.

Celtic Hawk has been having marriage and sugarbaby problems for the past couple of years. He could be at the bottom of a lake right now.

Pretty competitive league. There could be 5 teams that are 6-7 after next week and only 2 of us will make the playoffs. What's the tiebreaker if that happens?

Pretty competitive league. There could be 5 teams that are 6-7 after next week and only 2 of us will make the playoffs. What's the tiebreaker if that happens?

"Best regular season record vs opponent wins"

Whatever the fvck that means.

"Best regular season record vs opponent wins"

Whatever the fvck that means.
I'm guessing that means whoever has the better record in the head to head. I wouldn't even know how they would figure that out for that many tied teams. I hope it happens though. It's my only chance.

Pretty sure the tiebreaker for getting into the playoffs is points scored

Tiebreaker in the playoffs is regular season H2H (instead of best seed). Which is stupid since no one ever ties in the playoffs with fractional scoring.

Also **** you @tw3301 for letting Hawk into the playoffs by being a bitch ass. This is why our league sucks.

Reactions: Da_Bull and tw3301

Tiebreaker in the playoffs is regular season H2H (instead of best seed). Which is stupid since no one ever ties in the playoffs with fractional scoring.

Also **** you @tw3301 for letting Hawk into the playoffs by being a bitch ass. This is why our league sucks.
xCukw7m.gif

Has there ever been a saltier member of any league than @jhmossy ? The Gilligan of our fantasy league
No no no, he doesn't care because it's just a $50 league.

Reactions: jhmossy

Yes playoff entry is points scored, H2H is playoff tie which yes is dumb but likely won't happen.

I'll be pretty surprised if I make the playoffs, especially if Antonio doesn't play.

Looks like I will be the three seed

I'm probably gonna be the 6 seed (if I lose to Nish) as long as Hawk, Wojo and Schooner all lose. They're all projected to lose too and Hawk is really the only one with a chance. If I do beat Nish, I'll be the 5 seed I think

Well Hawk, Wojo and Schooner all lost so I can still get in with a loss to Nish tomorrow night. Hawk has me outscored by 4.02 points on the season now so I need 4.03 to make the playoffs (even with a loss)

Reactions: JimboBBN
Looks like only the top 3 seeds are set as of right now, and we will have to wait until the end of the game tonight to determine 4 - 6

Looks like only the top 3 seeds are set as of right now, and we will have to wait until the end of the game tonight to determine 4 - 6

Think i'm guaranteed to have the 4 spot.

edit-nevermind no i'm not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT