ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

I know im not in your league but i was looking for some confirmation on a trade i made in one of mine (just to make me feel better). Another guy in my league dropped Cam Newton 2 weeks ago so i picked him up just because i had an open spot. I had Rodgers and figured i could use Cam maybe on Rodger's bye week. So Cam then went off the next 2 weeks. I also had Odell. So when he went down I decided i needed a receiver. I offered a trade to a guy with no Quarterback. Aaron Rodgers, Tyrell Pryor and Alex collins for Antonio Brown. Its a 12 team ppr league. What do yall think? Im nervous about giving up Rodgers but i needed a WR

I know im not in your league but i was looking for some confirmation on a trade i made in one of mine (just to make me feel better). Another guy in my league dropped Cam Newton 2 weeks ago so i picked him up just because i had an open spot. I had Rodgers and figured i could use Cam maybe on Rodger's bye week. So Cam then went off the next 2 weeks. I also had Odell. So when he went down I decided i needed a receiver. I offered a trade to a guy with no Quarterback. Aaron Rodgers, Tyrell Pryor and Alex collins for Antonio Brown. Its a 12 team ppr league. What do yall think? Im nervous about giving up Rodgers but i needed a WR

Depending on scoring it's a risky move considering Ben has been terrible lately. Would have rather kept Rodgers and offered Cam.

You can have my team for $10.

Depending on scoring it's a risky move considering Ben has been terrible lately. Would have rather kept Rodgers and offered Cam.
yea he wouldnt have taken Cam though. I mean even with Ben throwing 5 INT's Brown still had 10 catches and 157 yards. But i see what you are saying. Thats why im a little nervous. I have Gronk and Hunt so hopefully I can withstand a bad outing from Cam every now and then.

I thought schooner had a good team before the year started.

Also, highly unlikely that I'll be back next season. I just wasn't ready for a serious league and I probably won't be ready for one next year either. lol
Ah come on dude. Its all in good fun. You had a few guys here just admit we thought you had a good team after the draft. Injuries truly do dictate how well fantasy goes. You've just been on the bad end.

Ah come on dude. Its all in good fun. You had a few guys here just admit we thought you had a good team after the draft. Injuries truly do dictate how well fantasy goes. You've just been on the bad end.
I'm not saying that it wasn't fun. Just that I have no personal interest in learning more about the players and stats and all that. I still have no idea who 80% of the guys in our league are and I certainly have no clue who I should be targeting every week on the waiver wire. If you guys can't find a replacement next year then I'll come back in. We'll see.

I'm not saying that it wasn't fun. Just that I have no personal interest in learning more about the players and stats and all that. I still have no idea who 80% of the guys in our league are and I certainly have no clue who I should be targeting every week on the waiver wire. If you guys can't find a replacement next year then I'll come back in. We'll see.
Okay, I gotcha. If you really aren't all that interested in keeping up with the NFL then I can see where you might not want to play.

Who do you not know in the league, anyways? I feel like almost every poster in there is a regular.

Okay, I gotcha. If you really aren't all that interested in keeping up with the NFL then I can see where you might not want to play.

Who do you not know in the league, anyways? I feel like almost every poster in there is a regular.

I think he meant 80% of the NFL players.

Oh, I meant the players. This was my first year playing fantasy since 2009 and the entire league is different now. I mean I knew of the Brady's and the Rodgers, elite guys like that, but I was pretty clueless when it came to the majority of the RB's and WR's that were good enough to be starters on anyones team. I was blindly drafting these guys, and many of them aren't doing shit so I haven't really had any good idea on who would be great replacements for them.

Reactions: JimboBBN
As if my team didn't suck enough, I lost the best QB in the world. :mad:

Just waiting on the stat correction to give @tw3301 the win
Jesus Christ... I didn't even look at it until I saw this post. 99.23-99.28? Should have played my other kicker!

tenor.gif

Reactions: Da_Bull
Yea, your team went TF off. Should be an interesting second half of the season
My team is better than they have been looking at times thru 6 weeks. Hopefully Deshaun Watson keeps it up.

Last edited:
Hey Todd!

23.27 point lead

Gronk & Cooks vs Cousins , Freeman , and Bryant

Whatcha think?

@WojoRising looks like he's the luckiest guy in the league. He's gonna be 4-3 while scoring the least amount of points. @Da_Bull and I look like we're the unluckiest. Look at those points against totals compared to the rest of the league.

Reactions: jhmossy
Yeah, it's not good but it's not as bad as 0-6 might suggest it should be.

My run to the playoffs begins this week.
it has to start this week... you're running out of time. I need 30 points from Cousins tonight or I lose my second game this season. :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT