ADVERTISEMENT

Fans/fanbases That You Enjoy Putting Them Back in Place

hell the fbi admited to having a “get pitino agenda” and they didnt really get him for anything, they got lut third assistant agreeing to let adidas pay bowens family. We didnt pay shit, pitino didnt pay shit, our assistants didnt pay shot. All adidas.

Exactly. The waiting is the punishment imo. It really is a crock of shit. They throw the nike grassroots stuff out for god knows why and go after adidas schools and th few nike schools who ansolutely hing themselves on the wire.

I mean does anyone really think there were competitive schools not paying players during thag timeframe. Its crazy.

wenonv the only ones on here might as well stick to one thread lol
that's mostly behind you all now. Now you can get back to being c^nts in UK backside. Any UK fan that don't secretly rooting for you all is lying.

We both need the rivalry to be good.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
that's mostly behind you all now. Now you can get back to being c^nts in UK backside. Any UK fan that don't secretly rooting for you all is lying.

We both need the rivalry to be good.
See i dont believe in that. I want the rivalry to be good, but i dont ever root for uk in anything. Im not secretly rooting for uk i can promise that 🤣

shit we still havent got our punishment handed down from the fbi stuff,

The worse part about the stripper stuff was the national backlash, ppl on the view who have prob never been tk the campus talkin about how louisville is degrading to women, espn as well, all while sparty and baylor are covering up rapes, penn state the same with raping kids, but we are the poster child for corruption for paying strippers/whores 3k

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
See i dont believe in that. I want the rivalry to be good, but i dont ever root for uk in anything. Im not secretly rooting for uk i can promise that 🤣

shit we still havent got our punishment handed down from the fbi stuff,

The worse part about the stripper stuff was the national backlash, ppl on the view who have prob never been tk the campus talkin about how louisville is degrading to women, espn as well, all while sparty and baylor are covering up rapes, penn state the same with raping kids, but we are the bad guys for paying strippers/whores 3k
I just like the competition. I want everyone to give us their best shot.

Let's us know where we stand.

bring-it-on-im-ready.gif

I just like the competition. I want everyone to give us their best shot.

Let's us know where we stand.

bring-it-on-im-ready.gif
Totally agree it was no fun beating yall covid team that sucked. Same if we had played this year yall woulda killed us.

It does mean more when both teams are good i agree

Totally agree it was no fun beating yall covid team that sucked. Same if we had played this year yall woulda killed us.

It does mean more when both teams are good i agree
We're about to have some battles.

On and off the court. Like it should be.

Reactions: Villian07
yea im super pumped about kp. I was a bit skeptical at first but hes putting together a nice roster after a complete dumpster fire last year.

IF we can land bates and hunter i think we can be a second weekend team after losing 19 games last year. Assuming bates can indeed still play basketball.

I like you. I like all UL fans here.
Yea ur my fave uk fan followed closely by cbearde and jimbo and uk-basketball-fan or whatever his handle is. I dont have any problems with anyone really jist like to throw some jabs every once in a while.

Hell i like most uk fans on here more that rocky 🤣 just makes us look stupid too much, no offense rock i do love ur passion.

yea im super pumped about kp. I was a bit skeptical at first but hes putting together a nice roster after a complete dumpster fire last year.

IF we can land bates and hunter i think we can be a second weekend team after losing 19 games last year. Assuming bates can indeed still play basketball.
Everything I'm hearing (had dinner with owner yesterday and he told me about Bates 500K), I'm expexting you all to land both.

I'll hang up and listen if Bates goes somewhere else.

Oh i like kev too, so many of yall easy to leave em out. I like bert as well even tho we dont always see eye to eye

Yea ur my fave uk fan followed closely by cbearde and jimbo and uk-basketball-fan or whatever his handle is. I dont have any problems with anyone really jist like to throw some jabs every once in a while.

Hell i like most uk fans on here more that rocky 🤣 just makes us look stupid too much, no offense rock i do love ur passion.
@rockycard is great.

• Haha
Reactions: rockycard
Everything I'm hearing (had dinner with owner yesterday and he told me about Bates 500K), I'm expexting you all to land both.
Yea thats the twitter rumors as well.

what i love is the transfers are all sophs, so its not guarenteed to be a one year rental. Two soph former 5 stars in bate and BHH and hunter was top 40. That woulda been a hella class last year and kp (hopefully) bout to do it thru the portal.

And hes been on the job less than two months that the really crazy part.

There's so many great fanbase's here. Takes nuts to come sell your team here and all the regulars do a great job.

This board can be a pack of hyaenas if you don't come strong.

*enough blowing you all.

• Haha
Yea random uk fan is up there with u and jimbo and kev and cbearde. Like i said theres so many easy to forget.
Plus alot of times i reply to comments moreso than posters

There's so many great fanbase's here. Takes nuts to come sell your team here and all the regulars do a great job.

This board can be a pack of hyaenas if you don't come strong.

*enough blowing you all.
Whats crazy is with the mack fallout and all this nil nonsense i was about done with all the message bord stuff and super following recruitimg and stuff, then we hired kp and im right back all in

and some how satt is recruiting well too for a change weve never recruited well in football

Lmao to the ncaa i guess sure. To us we know u had point shavers on natty teams and paid for players like AD so 🤷‍♂️

id say in reality only about half dont deserve a *, but of course i cant prove it, so i dont wish to back an forth with you compadres. And not like a whole lot of other programs dont deserve em too, esp since we got ours over like 3k worrh of pros/strippers lol
You know how point shaving works, right? Any team shaving points and still winning a natty should be worth double. Put an asterisk with an extra natty next to it.

You know how point shaving works, right? Any team shaving points and still winning a natty should be worth double. Put an asterisk with an extra natty next to it.
Well players banned for life from the nba. Shoulda never been playing college. U can run scores up too ya know.

Well players banned for life from the nba. Shoulda never been playing college. U can run scores up too ya know.
Shiiiit, you think point shaving isn't constantly going on in college sports? And who's gonna stop rogue players from taking piles of cash just for creating a few extra unforced turnovers a game? It's nearly impossible to prove and easy to get away with. Chalk it up to a bad game. Also, it's not called "point shaving" for running it up. That is the expectation, which is why when premier programs play cupcakes early in the season the lines are 30-40 points. People are not paying off players because they think they can get them to play BETTER than the line indicates. 😂

Shiiiit, you think point shaving isn't constantly going on in college sports? And who's gonna stop rogue players from taking piles of cash just for creating a few extra unforced turnovers a game? It's nearly impossible to prove and easy to get away with. Chalk it up to a bad game. Also, it's not called "point shaving" for running it up. That is the expectation, which is why when premier programs play cupcakes early in the season the lines are 30-40 points. People are not paying off players because they think they can get them to play BETTER than the line indicates. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT