ADVERTISEMENT

Fans/fanbases That You Enjoy Putting Them Back in Place

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Which ones bring you joy educating them on their misconceptions, uneducated smugness and just generally stepping out of line?

giphy.gif

It was a little fun putting you guys in your place after all the comments about the “curbstomping” in Allen. 😁
FTR, I never really celebrated that win too long because we never knew which version of our team would show up. I never thought KU was as bad a team as that one night, nor UK as good. Brooks never showed up again, but yeah . . , I get it.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Which ones bring you joy educating them on their misconceptions, uneducated smugness and just generally stepping out of line?

giphy.gif
I think they all know their place. Why else do they punch up so much?

Making UT an example.

Since decline of UK in '15

UK: 213-64 UT: 166-97
Regular Season SEC titles- UK: 3 UT: 1
SEC tournament titles- UK:4 UT: 1
Head to head- UK: 8 UT: 10
NCAA tournament- UK: 13-6 UT: 4-4
Sweet 16’s- UK: 4 UT: 1
Elite 8’s- UK: 3 UT: 0
Final 4’s- UK: 1 UT: 0

Making UT an example.

Since UK's decline all that happened?

That's a lot of action to happen in 7 years, but unfortunately it must have been in another league and a different UT. You actually failed to tell what happened since UK's decline, nor mention UT's part in UK's decline. I won't bring up the number because I'm sure it has been tattooed on y'all's heart.

Since UK's decline all that happened?

That's a lot of action to happen in 7 years, but unfortunately it must have been in another league and a different UT. You actually failed to tell what happened since UK's decline, nor mention UT's part in UK's decline. I won't bring up the number because I'm sure it has been tattooed on y'all's heart.
Seems strange to include a 38-1 season in "the decline."

So Tennessee is 10-6 vs Kentucky since that year?

Yeah, I mess up on a stat....and head to head is their claim to fame. I would trade head to head for other stats. UNC has head to head against UK, but wouldn't trade other stats. Hell we have head to head against KU, but would you trade other stats?

If I were a UK fan and his teacher I would write Redo on that homework assignment. I might add, "not well thought out" too. 😛

Making UT an example.

....even in 'decline', these #'s show the truth.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Asshat Uk fans of course. There arent alot here, most are pretty level headed. Jc3 and ripthru and bert on occasion, but tHey are all pretty solid posters as well. Then anyone thats an asshat regardless of team ie afamu and sherriff.

Asshat Uk fans of course. There arent alot here, most are pretty level headed. Jc3 and ripthru and bert on occasion, but tHey are all pretty solid posters as well. Then anyone thats an asshat regardless of team ie afamu and sherriff.
Hmmm....how is that working with the title of this thread?

But i dont remember many, they all run together like i dont pay attn to who im replying to

Oh please id say its bout 50/50
You're not getting what I meant. When the basketball program at UK is far ahead of U6's in almost any stat you wanna go with and U6 been on the receiving end of consecutive curb-stompings on the football field, how on earth are any of you guys putting any of us UK fans 'in our place'? Unless you're expecting me to get upset about baseball or Women's hoops you're lacking the ammo that is needed.

You're not getting what I meant. When the basketball program at UK is far ahead of U6's in almost any stat you wanna go with and U6 been on the receiving end of consecutive curb-stompings on the football field, how on earth are any of you guys putting any of us UK fans 'in our place'? Unless you're expecting me to get upset about baseball or Women's hoops you're lacking the ammo that is needed.
Oh not compring head to head when yll go off on other crazy points. Plus scoreboard 😉

I wish we could claim an extra *, but all UK's seem legit. ;)
Lmao to the ncaa i guess sure. To us we know u had point shavers on natty teams and paid for players like AD so 🤷‍♂️

id say in reality only about half dont deserve a *, but of course i cant prove it, so i dont wish to back an forth with you compadres. And not like a whole lot of other programs dont deserve em too, esp since we got ours over like 3k worrh of pros/strippers lol

Lmao to the ncaa i guess sure. To us we know u had point shavers on natty teams and paid for players like AD so 🤷‍♂️

id say in reality only about half dont deserve a *, but of course i cant prove it, so i dont wish to back an forth with you compadres. And not like a whole lot of other programs dont deserve em too, esp since we got ours over like 3k worrh of pros/strippers lol
Seriously, whores? NCAA went to shit after that.

Seriously, whores? NCAA went to shit after that.
Louisville most certainly did.

funniest shit to me was when the news broke, Jalen rose in espn said if he didnt get laid on his official visit he cut the team from his list lmao. So not like we were breaking ground, we just didnt employ students as hostesses/whores like most. Hell murray state did it when i was there

Louisville most certainly did.

funniest shit to me was when the news broke, Jalen rose in espn said if he didnt get laid on his official visit he cut the team from his list lmao. So not like we were breaking ground, we just didnt employ students as hostesses/whores like most. Hell murray state did it when i was there
Almost seems like UL was targeted. What sucks the most for UL is seeing the other stuff going on and no one has got shit. Plus you all stil have shit hanging over your head. Get it overwith already. This whole bullshit of lingering is worst than the actual punishment.

I believe you all will true to form in no time, you got the right coach.

Reactions: Villian07
Almost seems like UL was targeted. What sucks the most for UL is seeing the other stuff going on and no one has got shit. Plus you all stil have shit hanging over your head. Get it overwith already. This whole bullshit of lingering is worst than the actual punishment.
hell the fbi admited to having a “get pitino agenda” and they didnt really get him for anything, they got lut third assistant agreeing to let adidas pay bowens family. We didnt pay shit, pitino didnt pay shit, our assistants didnt pay shot. All adidas.

Exactly. The waiting is the punishment imo. It really is a crock of shit. They throw the nike grassroots stuff out for god knows why and go after adidas schools and th few nike schools who ansolutely hing themselves on the wire.

I mean does anyone really think there were competitive schools not paying players during thag timeframe. Its crazy.

wenonv the only ones on here might as well stick to one thread lol

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT