ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone having a good summer so far?

source.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
26 is the new 40. Three torn menisci and 2 surgeries before 30. Not looking great
My feet starting giving me problems around 32-33. Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs , my feet are sore just being on them daily. Running and jumping were killing em. Carrying that 210 rather than that 185 of 4-5 years earlier also doesn't help.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
what is it?

I'm not sure how lucrative it will be, but there's definitely a market for it. Its in the I've fallen and can't get up category. The device will be sold but the app will be free. No contracts or hidden fees. I've created more features than the major players, who also require contracts (3 yrs) and their eula exempts using it in certain places, where as mine won't. The device is wearable as an amulet or on the wrist.

I'm not sure how lucrative it will be, but there's definitely a market for it. Its in the I've fallen and can't get up category. The device will be sold but the app will be free. No contracts or hidden fees. I've created more features than the major players, who also require contracts (3 yrs) and their eula exempts using it in certain places, where as mine won't. The device is wearable as an amulet or on the wrist.

If you need dev services, might be able to help. And by services, I mean communicating technicals with Russians and Ukrainians, since apparently that’s where my job is heading.

Seriously @BasketBallJunkie-UK, if in Louisville area, will buy coffee. Can nerd out on startups and tech for hours. Not sure I’d provide value but would be interested in your approach.

ADVERTISEMENT