ADVERTISEMENT

Everybody catch the Brandon Miller show tonight???

frazor

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2002
Kid is amazing pouring in 41 as well as the game winner while keeping the Tide #1 in the SEC.

Dude was unbelievable. Also how incredibly dumb do you have to be at SC to never send a double at Miller at the end of regulation and then twice at end of OT? Literally all Bama had tonight as he scored over 50% of their points. Make someone else beat you.

Dude was unbelievable. Also how incredibly dumb do you have to be at SC to never send a double at Miller at the end of regulation and then twice at end of OT? Literally all Bama had tonight as he scored over 50% of their points. Make someone else beat you.
Yeah it took Bama 38 minutes to finally figure out how to attack USCe and once they did the cocks did nothing to counter it.

Well, we know he's really good at passing it off so others can shoot. He’s the complete package.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
My DVR recording ended with about 30 seconds left when Bama was up 76-74. Figured I'd watch the rest this morning. I had a dream that Brandon Miller hit a game-winner, albeit a three-pointer. Weird. Why am I dreaming about this game?

anyone who can play like that is clearly guilty. It's the old police thing where they put all the suspects in jail cells over night. The one who got the good night sleep is the killer. The other ones are too upset at being falsely accused to sleep. Guilty guy figures he's caught and it's a bit of a relief so he gets a good night's rest.

Same theory applies here. If Miller was innocent he would've played like crap due to the distractions. Guilty and he flirts with a 50 pt game.

Lock him up, can't argue with science!

ADVERTISEMENT