ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN reseeds the Elite 8

Storylines bla blah bla
As Seth said this morning, story lines are for losers.

Medcalf writes to get engagement.

He almost has to though. He’s the weakest of their CBB guys that made it through the cuts, and he does football too.

I would bet the deed to my house he hasn’t watched UVA play 5 games this year.

Reactions: jhmossy
I like Myron but his rankings are always shit. Having UVA 8 is laughable. So is not having Gonzaga #1 imo.

I don’t mind UVA being 6-8. I do find it illogical to have Duke number 1 if UVA is 8. Duke has looked easily the worst of the teams left. Gonzaga and Texas Tech have looked the best.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Storylines bla blah bla
As Seth said this morning, story lines are for losers.
I agree.
But, for some reason a lot of people make a lotta money on this bullshit and a lotta people pay money and waste a lotta time talking about this bullshit.
I don’t understand the amount of time people take outta their lives doing nothing but conjecturing.
Bullshit seems to be taking on more value in our country each year.

I agree.
But, for some reason a lot of people make a lotta money on this bullshit and a lotta people pay money and waste a lotta time talking about this bullshit.
I don’t understand the amount of time people take outta their lives doing nothing but conjecturing.
Bullshit seems to be taking on more value in our country each year.
I watch espn if UK is playing on it, thats about it. Dick V, Bilas and the others made it unbearable to watch or even listen to. It is so refreshing to have CBS do the tourney, and watch their basketball shows throughout the tournament.

Just prove them wrong Moss- rooting for you guys!!
It's complete BS. I read that article earlier this morning and shook my head. Duke barely beats UCF by inches and barely beats Virginia Tech and they are still the #1 overall seed?

Not that any of these reseeding ranking actually matters though it just goes to show you how biased the people in the media are.

Reactions: ccintn
Just happy to see someone talk about us. On College Gameday they talked about how Gonzaga had not got enough attention and proceeded to talk about them for 15 mins. They ended it with saying they play Texas Tech today then moved on to the other games.

I don’t mind UVA being 6-8. I do find it illogical to have Duke number 1 if UVA is 8. Duke has looked easily the worst of the teams left. Gonzaga and Texas Tech have looked the best.

Michigan St has looked pretty good won by 11, 20, and 17. They are not having to make a shot or get lucky that the opponent's shot didn't go in at the buzzer.

Medcalf writes to get engagement.

He almost has to though. He’s the weakest of their CBB guys that made it through the cuts, and he does football too.

I would bet the deed to my house he hasn’t watched UVA play 5 games this year.
Haha @ Metcalf. He's so easy to laugh at. I prefer cheap walmart tea and Phil collins readingh his shit.

I watch espn if UK is playing on it, thats about it. Dick V, Bilas and the others made it unbearable to watch or even listen to. It is so refreshing to have CBS do the tourney, and watch their basketball shows throughout the tournament.
.... the most biased crap on the air is the ACC slanted ESPN. Even though they get double the revenue from the SEC part of the network.

It sucks but that is what happens when you negotiate a bad contract with the enemy. Eyeroll

Reactions: oldsports_
ADVERTISEMENT