ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs UNC (K’s Last Rodeo in Cameron)

bignish

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2016
Team
Duke
Drove down to Durham early this morning to get a seat at a bar on campus for the game.

Thoughts?? I think UNC comes out swinging early and goes up double digits in the first half before Duke claws back.

It’s hard to blow out a rival twice, especially in this rivalry, going to be interesting.

I”ll be tearing up with all the coverage and player tributes to K. Love him or hate him, the sport will never be the same without him.

Could remind me of UVA-Miami football game in Miami’s final game in Orange Bowl. Tons of pageantry and then UVA won 48-0.

I think it’d be hilarious if UNC won but I doubt they do. Would not mind Duke winning because that means K’s last loss in Cameron is to Tony Bennett.

Both teams are arguably playing their best ball of the year. But I'll take Duke's best of unc's best for sure. I think Duke rolls. That said, unc will be very motivated to send K out a loser. So Duke will need to stay focused.

Drove down to Durham early this morning to get a seat at a bar on campus for the game.

Thoughts?? I think UNC comes out swinging early and goes up double digits in the first half before Duke claws back.

It’s hard to blow out a rival twice, especially in this rivalry, going to be interesting.

I”ll be tearing up with all the coverage and player tributes to K. Love him or hate him, the sport will never be the same without him.

Can’t wait to see the pre and post game stuff. Love that ESPN is carrying it all. Looking forward to seeing all the former players.

Really amazing… hard to really take in. He’s been there nearly as long as I’ve been alive.

Reactions: bignish
It's a list of Who's "Who"?

FNGrsIcVIAAii91

Duke is playing like a bunch of dumbasses so far. Need to get their shit together.

Duke has settled down. Hopefully they can take away unc's energy here.

I expect full outrage from the unc fans for that terrible call against Williams that should have been lady Bacot's 3rd foul.

I expect full outrage from the unc fans for that terrible call against Williams that should have been lady Bacot's 3rd foul.

Ummm, no. We need all the breaks we can get and Williams flopped, dude act liked he got shot out of a cannon.

Ummm, no. We need all the breaks we can get and Williams flopped, dude act liked he got shot out of a cannon.
That wasn't a flop. Bacot literally knocked him down by ramming his shoulder into him.

If Duke fans are mad about Bacot not getting a foul for the Duke flop they must really be pissed Paulo didn’t get called for just pushing Bacot in the back to lead to the fast break.

If Duke fans are mad about Bacot not getting a foul for the Duke flop they must really be pissed Paulo didn’t get called for just pushing Bacot in the back to lead to the fast break.
All ball

No way K loses his last game in Cameron…right?😳

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT