ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs. U of L

I know he's shooting better, but a stepback three by Jones there is moronic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Let's go!!!! All we have to do now is hope DJ is healthy!!

Reactions: UL_1986
Imagine losing to louisville at home. Wow. Couldn't be me.
Imagine losing to Evansville at home, then us losing to the scrubs at Rupp after losing to Evansville. That bummed me out more than anything. Shucks. Winking

Even UNLV 1991 was *technically* beatable.

Relative to the rest of CBB this year, Duke is an absolute juggernaut. We compare to a typical top 3 team most years but given how putrid everyone else, yes we should be in a tier of our own.

tenor.gif

Clown boys quiet for the most part tonight, aside from a few whathaveyou noobs trying to flex baby nut.

Congrats on the win UL fans........

cant believe the refs let you guys take the freedom of movement away form Duke at cameron with all of those should be chest fouls.

Reactions: UL_1986
K seems to think Louisville was too physical.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si...asketball/coach-k-shouldnt-be-played-that-way

“I’m not a sour grapes guy,” Krzyzewski said. “I’m a stand-up guy. Give them credit. I’m just saying the game shouldn’t be played that way. We should have freedom of movement. They did their stuff better than we did, and they deserved to win. That’s all I’m gonna … I’m not gonna talk about that crap any more. Because it’s gonna sound … you all will make it sound like I don’t want it to sound. We lost, and whenever I’m here and we lose, I always credit the opponent. And I never throw my own team under the bus ever... ever. I’m not going to make damn excuses. I just said that they could’ve beaten us another way too. God bless them.”

K seems to think Louisville was too physical.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si...asketball/coach-k-shouldnt-be-played-that-way

“I’m not a sour grapes guy,” Krzyzewski said. “I’m a stand-up guy. Give them credit. I’m just saying the game shouldn’t be played that way. We should have freedom of movement. They did their stuff better than we did, and they deserved to win. That’s all I’m gonna … I’m not gonna talk about that crap any more. Because it’s gonna sound … you all will make it sound like I don’t want it to sound. We lost, and whenever I’m here and we lose, I always credit the opponent. And I never throw my own team under the bus ever... ever. I’m not going to make damn excuses. I just said that they could’ve beaten us another way too. God bless them.”
When reading this, it doesn't "sound like anything". It's exactly reads the way it was meant.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT