ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs. U of L

He had 32 and 10 right? But he wasn’t really getting anyone else involved.

Yeah 32 and 10. As for getting others involved, the rest of the Cards no showed. He would pass and they wanted no part of the FSU D.

Yeah 32 and 10. As for getting others involved, the rest of the Cards no showed. He would pass and they wanted no part of the FSU D.
Bad shooting day as well. Shot 38 percent and out rebounded you guys yet still found a way to lose by missing a ton of 3s. I remember a stretch in the second half where we just lost poise and you guys took over. Made it look easy. Credit FSU.

Reactions: GE Nole
Nwora goes off on some teams. Others....meh.

UL doesn't seem to be reliant on his as much now compared to earlier in the season.

Go to bed
tenor.gif

K seems to think Louisville was too physical.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si...asketball/coach-k-shouldnt-be-played-that-way

“I’m not a sour grapes guy,” Krzyzewski said. “I’m a stand-up guy. Give them credit. I’m just saying the game shouldn’t be played that way. We should have freedom of movement. They did their stuff better than we did, and they deserved to win. That’s all I’m gonna … I’m not gonna talk about that crap any more. Because it’s gonna sound … you all will make it sound like I don’t want it to sound. We lost, and whenever I’m here and we lose, I always credit the opponent. And I never throw my own team under the bus ever... ever. I’m not going to make damn excuses. I just said that they could’ve beaten us another way too. God bless them.”

If he's not a sour grape kinda guy he shouldn't never brought it up.

You guys let that scrub go for 32 and 10? Laughing

I know you’re kidding around but it was actually a pretty creative plan from Ham. Basically let him get his and sold out to lock down everyone else. Harassed McMahon, Enoch, Sutton, and Kimble into awful games and essentially controlled the action throughout.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I will give Stanley credit bcx he had some pretty nice open court dunks, but that last one by Malik on Jack Whites head takes the cake. Shoulda been and 1 at that but by the time I was done celebrating the dunk Sutton already had the ball back so whatever.

Also the funniest thing to me was bilas going into his chest foul rant for the 4th or 5th time and he literally started stuttering when they showed the replay of Enoch standing there, feet set, hands straight up, and Carey jumping into him and trying to bank in a shot from the post. Like wtf do u want him to do just get out of the way and let Carey dunk every possession.

I don't know what you're talking about. In 3 games against UK he is averaging 9 points and 3 boards on 32% shooting. Winking
If he was so bad, why do you guys double and triple team on the soon as he gets the ball?

I didn't read his comments as being a summary of last night's game...it was Coach K signalling to the league that for the remainder of the season defenders need to wave Dookies into the lane like a third base coach waving someone home or suffer the consequences. Those consequences being that nasally sanctimony postgame when they don't enjoy a 3 to 1 FT advantage at Cameron.

In all seriousness, that was a message delivered to future ACC opponents--especially Virginia but doubly so for Florida State whose length coupled with their athleticism will give Duke a boatload of problems, especially if it's a rock fight. If he faces FSU he needs a tight whistle.

Last edited:
It may happen.. You'll have to beat us without Nwora. The guy's lazy when someone actually guards him. His movement is non-existent without the ball.

Hope Johnson is ok, he balled last night.
His whole demeanor changes when his shot isn’t going in. He still had 8 rebounds and a steal with 3 assists last night. But, you’re right when he’s not hitting his shots, he forgetA to cut and move without the ball. It is lazy, and something he needs to change for the NBA next year.

Reactions: BasketBallJunkie-UK
No, but I am not the one whining about K and sour grapes.

So until you know the context of his response based on the question, you are just adding your own color and opinion.

I know you don’t like anyone bashing your beloved coach but it does happen. Cry it out, punch a wall or do whatever. As for an opinion you add yours every time you post about UNC so don’t act like it doesn’t happen.

I know you don’t like anyone bashing your beloved coach but it does happen. Cry it out, punch a wall or do whatever. As for an opinion you add yours every time you post about UNC so don’t act like it doesn’t happen.
Lord, you are stupid. Yep I give opinions. And you can bash him all you want but you still don’t have the information for your post and we’re called out on it.
And we all know you don’t like that.

Lord, you are stupid. Yep I give opinions. And you can bash him all you want but you still don’t have the information for your post and we’re called out on it.
And we all know you don’t like that.

Anyone that bashes K really pisses you off. Get over it stupid. I read the link, didn’t have to hear it so you need not to get so sensitive when K is mentioned. And yes it makes me smile when you react like the little bitch you are.

Anyone that bashes K really pisses you off. Get over it stupid. I read the link, didn’t have to hear it so you need not to get so sensitive when K is mentioned. And yes it makes me smile when you react like the little bitch you are.
Every game your team plays makes me smile. This is a glorious year watching you AFAM U fans on this board just having to comment on your coach or your shitty team and nitpick on certain words or comments. Love it.

Every game your team plays makes me smile. This is a glorious year watching you AFAM U fans on this board just having to comment on your coach or your shitty team and nitpick on certain words or comments. Love it.

Still mad I see. Laughing

He was locked down by a guy that’s 6’3 and not overly athletic.
He was doubled every time he got a touch. Not sure which game you were watching. Blue tinted glasses must be clouding your vision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT