ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs. U of L

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
How do you see it playing out? Looks like a pretty good match-up. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Cards take this one, but who knows. Weird season.

Should be a good game. First Gameday of the year, correct? I normally cheer for Duke in this game but I need Louisville to do better since it will help our resume.

Should be a good game. First Gameday of the year, correct? I normally cheer for Duke in this game but I need Louisville to do better since it will help our resume.

Rooting for the ol' alma mater?

Proud of you still posting here buddy. You usually disappear after the annual end of december loss.

Wrong guy.
Its the best uofk will play all year.

I'll be here for you blew guys meltdown after losing to another lower seed in the NCAAT.

Duke only loses to shitty teams so they should win. They seem to get up for big games and sleepwalk through the shitty ones. Of course they're losing to Clemson as I type this.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Duke only loses to shitty teams so they should win. They seem to get up for big games and sleepwalk through the shitty ones. Of course they're losing to Clemson as I type this.

Every time I watched Duke poor Javin gets posterized. He's made a good career of it at Duke.

Reactions: L I G E R
Wrong guy.
Its the best uofk will play all year.

I'll be here for you blew guys meltdown after losing to another lower seed in the NCAAT.

1. well when you are consistently 1-3 seed, odds are if you lose it is gonna be to a lower seed.

2. Minnesota was what, a 10 seed? UL a 7 or something? Laughing

Having not watched Duke but in brief stints all year I suspect much will hinge on:

1. Jordan Nwora...does he give you the UK game production, or the production we saw against FSU and in South Bend. If it's the UK version this one is over early.

2. Louisville productivity from the 5 spot vs. Vernon Carey...Enoch has been playing under the weather for three straight, but Malik Williams has picked up some of the slack. Unlike Nwora...if they give the productivity of the Kentucky game where they saddled Kentucky's 4's and 5's with fouls; Duke has struck me the last decade plus as practically conceding the layup on post entries (to stay out of foul trouble) when we have played them.

3. The backcourts: Jones is Duke's racecar driver and Louisville seems to be settling on Kimball as the primary ballhandler with David Johnson finally rounding into a contributing role. The impact is as much on the defensive end because Johnson has the length missing against UK and FSU in particular and was necessary last night. He turns the ball over in the half court a little much, but he gives them a physical presence in the backcourt lacking since Donovan Mitchell's departure to the NBA.

Would be great if we could watch a real game. Instead gotta watch the cayuts and listen to Vitale make puns.

ADVERTISEMENT