ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs. U of L

Don’t get me wrong, he makes a lot of dumb plays. But he’s good.

The only time besides today I’ve seen Ville was against UM and Nwora had a bad shooting day that game. Hard for me to fathom he has that high of a 3 point % but then again my sample size is 2 games lol

However he’s supposed to be an AA and you don’t even notice him this game so far

DJ is working Tre Jones.

SPLASH by Williams!

We need to keep up this energy for the full 20 minutes in the 2nd half!!!! Can't let Duke back in it within the first 4 minutes of the half.

Reactions: UL_1986
The only time besides today I’ve seen Ville was against UM and Nwora had a bad shooting day that game. Hard for me to fathom he has that high of a 3 point % but then again my sample size is 2 games lol

However he’s supposed to be an AA and you don’t even notice him this game so far
Foul trouble. He put Williamson in. But he’s not having a great showing.

This is the first Duke team in a long time that hasn't had that one player that America bristles at. Seems to be a group of kids that are humble and have avoided that elitist body language.

I can grant this team a fair trial.

Terrible coaching by Mack. What a joke to put the starters back in instead of DJ and Malik.

Look what happens when DJ is on the court. Even not scoring, we extend the lead.

Reactions: UL_1986
DJ making things happen, Nwora got fouled on that fast break, glad Kimble was there to clean it up.

ADVERTISEMENT