ADVERTISEMENT

***Duke vs Kentucky Game Thread***

Barrett and Williams are jus different animals.

Reid Travis calling Jerod Haase tomorrow like...

Reactions: KisteK
I'm gonna be bold right now - Duke won't score as much against UVA in 2 games that they'll score against Kentucky tonight.

Reactions: KisteK
tenor.gif

You could put 2 me’s on the court with the 3 Duke stars from this point on and we’d still keep it a 37 point game. That’s how good those guys are.

Doesn’t look like it little guy. You have no shooters.

We won’t need any shooters. Hell we didn’t have any last year and we stomped your losing ass. I freely admit Duke is good and stomping UK. But Loserville doesn’t have any talent like Duke. You’re a ignorant fan boy who has no team loser.

Reactions: tw3301
They are just eating this zone up for lunch. Granted, it's not a great zone, but seriously, I don't see a team that stops Duke. I just don't.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
We won’t need any shooters. Hell we didn’t have any last year and we stopped your losing ass. I freely admit Duke is good and stomping UK. But Loserville doesn’t have any talent like Duke. You’re a ignorant fan boy who has no team loser.
We had a interim coach with no vision on a whim. I know you’re not bright, but your team is overrated and not impressive.
Sorry little guy.

91 with 11:30 to go. I mean this has to be some kind of record. How can duke keep this up—most teams just slow it down and get complacent. Take shitty shots. Dumb turnovers. The next ten will be interesting. Makes me sick bc it’s duke but as a basketball fan. What a game.

They are just eating this zone up for lunch. Granted, it's not a great zone, but seriously, I don't see a team that stops Duke. I just don't.

They won't get up for every team they play in the regular season. Plus, the ACC is much better than the SEC. They'll drop a few games. But they are definitely the favorite to win it all at this point.

Reactions: UL_1986
Kentucky fans feeling like ku fans after they got pounded relentlessly.

These Duke freshman are absolute freaks. And the best part completely unselfish.

I recall a thread I said Duke was going to run run run this game and U.K. fans saying I hope so because you’ll get run out of the gym.

SmokinSmile

Last edited:
It is going to be epic when Duke loses in the round of 32 to LSU or something.

We had a interim coach with no vision on a whim. I know you’re not bright, but your team is overrated and not impressive.
Sorry little guy.

You’re the dummie making excuses. Loser.

But I’ll agree we’re overrated and not impressive. Still better than your shit program little girl.

ADVERTISEMENT