ADVERTISEMENT

***Duke vs Kentucky Game Thread***

I didn’t stay up and watch the game, I DVR’d it and watched it yesterday evening. After watching, WOW!!! Duke is unbeatable when they play their A game. If they aren’t at their best, and foul trouble bites them, they can get beat by a good team. Kentucky is going to have another good year, very good depth, but lacking their normal superstar imo. They will need Travis to stay out of foul trouble against quality teams, or they may have a season similar to last season...which a lot of fans from other schools would be happy with.

Kentucky has a chance to give Louisville a good game, who knows?

You’re a liar. But I expect nothing less from you...

And no I’m not mad. I get the trolling, that’s all you have.
Lol you can’t even remember what I said. Reaffirm it and I’ll admit something, so far you’ve just thrown around blanket insults.

Lol you can’t even remember what I said. Reaffirm it and I’ll admit something, so far you’ve just thrown around blanket insults.

Nay. I know what you accused me of saying and I didn't. I challenged you to quote me, what I said and you didn't/can't. Plus, also I'm not the one who started with the insults. Well I might be wrong on the insult part, but I don't care I'm too busy to go back and look it up.

Nay. I know what you accused me of saying and I didn't. I challenged you to quote me, what I said and you didn't/can't. Plus, also I'm not the one who started with the insults. Well I might be wrong on the insult part, but I don't care I'm too busy to go back and look it up.

You two get a room and have homosexual grudge sex with each other already.

I didn’t stay up and watch the game, I DVR’d it and watched it yesterday evening. After watching, WOW!!! Duke is unbeatable when they play their A game. If they aren’t at their best, and foul trouble bites them, they can get beat by a good team. Kentucky is going to have another good year, very good depth, but lacking their normal superstar imo. They will need Travis to stay out of foul trouble against quality teams, or they may have a season similar to last season...which a lot of fans from other schools would be happy with.

Kentucky has a chance to give Louisville a good game, who knows?

LOLOLOL after watching the Duke game you may be right. Are you claiming a victory today?

th

HAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

A lot of UK guys here were talking a lot of shit. I mean down by 33 with about 13 minutes left. Maybe Cal's son will get in at the 10 minute mark.
And tear up that redshirt game 1? Crazy talk! Winking

You know you wanna join in, you dirty dog you. Winking
jelly if this is an invite... but I get it.

I might be kinky enough to watch. That'll be about it.

And should he puss out, I'll be right there with my cam, fam.

Actually no, this is the first time I brought Regis to the table.

Lighten up, little dude. I know your memory isn't very good, but at least try to have some fun. Winking

I am having fun. You're too stupid to see it... :D

@Kevin Bryan you got any reviews from what it was like at the game?
Horrible! I was hammered. Left at halftime. Couldn’t watch any more of that garbage. The last 3 UK games I’ve been to they lost. Nothing quite like that ass kickin’ though! Pretty sure that’s the worst beating they’ve taken since 150-95 against KU in 89.

Reactions: schoonerwest
Horrible! I was hammered. Left at halftime. Couldn’t watch any more of that garbage. The last 3 UK games I’ve been to they lost. Nothing quite like that ass kickin’ though! Pretty sure that’s the worst beating they’ve taken since 150-95 against KU in 89.
Want me to buy your tickets for the KU at UK game at Rupp in January?

UK wins this game....BUT. SO. Illinois won't be a pushover. Return all 5 starters from a 22-8 team. They'll test UK.
Looked like hot garbage again last night. If not for Nick Richards they would’ve lost. Never thought I’d say that.

Especially for someone known for his stone hands. Most boards by a Cat since 2011.
I feel like he’s drastically improved. PJ not so much. I’ve also been pretty down on Herro, thought he’d be a bit better.

I feel like he’s drastically improved. PJ not so much. I’ve also been pretty down on Herro, thought he’d be a bit better.
PJ pisses me off. Disappears too much. No consistency. Reminds me of Poythress. Not a good first few games for Herro but he’ll snap out of it. I fully expect him to be a top 2/3 scorer on this team.

You’re the jinx

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yeah, wife and I watched. I mean I am sure Cal will get this going...He usually does. But something seems amiss, TBH.

Thats an understatement. Many of us UK fans agree the 2 exb games and the two games so far feel like the Billy Gillispie era of embarrassment. 9 players in the top 30 HS rankings and a early head start practicing and this is what you get?? Can we borrow Archie Miller for the rest of the year?? Because this Calipari imposter the last two seasons isnt getting it done

ADVERTISEMENT