ADVERTISEMENT

***Duke vs Kentucky Game Thread***

Kentucky getting some humble pie. I’m kind of glad. Duke looks incredible.

Reactions: KisteK
But you’re getting slammed by all the burger boys you claimed to be superior. I get that you’re dumb though. Wasn’t ever really a question in my mind.

No you’re the dumb one. I never claimed we were superior. Show me a quote I said we were. Dummy

Well, that was fun. Hope for more of the same in the second.

Jack White has been great. A lot of Duke folks have been talking about him this summer.

I already feel totally comfortable with Tre at PG. Like, already. Love the Jones boys.

I hope the UK fans can at least enjoy Zion for what he is, even if they hate it.
Jones hasn’t struggled a single second against uk. Plays within himself.

Reactions: tw3301
No I agree with that. My point is, I think UK will improve more than Duke over the rest of the year.
Not being a dick, but uk has looked so bad the only direction is up. Duke is up 30 and only hit for 7 threes.

Maybe I am crazy??? But is it possible that EJ Montgomery is UK's best player?

Has there been a more impressive debut from a group of freshman in college basketball history? I mean good lord, this is unreal

The trio of Barrett, Zion, and Cam can score ANY time they want to. That is what's incredible to me.

RJ Barrett and Zion create with ease. Most impressed with Barrett. Absolutely filthy.

And they'll only get better.

Has there been a more impressive debut from a group of freshman in college basketball history? I mean good lord, this is unreal
Like I said in the prediction thread, UK is massively overrated and i'm also not seeing the competitive fire/get a shit from Calipari, dudes about done it seems..

The three point shooting needs to improve from the whathaveyou team..

Thats not fair....Oh, my.

Duke is going to beat us by 45.

It appears Coach K is getting better at this Coach Cal thing than Coach Cal.

I can't believe this f***ing game

Kentucky will have plenty to work on in practice...silver lining.

The trio of Barrett, Zion, and Cam can score ANY time they want to. That is what's incredible to me.

RJ Barrett and Zion create with ease. Most impressed with Barrett. Absolutely filthy.

And they'll only get better.
i didn't realize how good of shooters they are

ADVERTISEMENT