ADVERTISEMENT

***Duke vs Kentucky Game Thread***

I kind of feel bad for Kentucky lol. It's like they don't belong, like they don't have the athletes or talent to compete. Crazy.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Duke has 50 which could be a final for some Ivy League matchups.

Holy crap, they called a walk on Duke.

I feel like Cal should have begged Green to go pro.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
UK is shell shocked, and playing on their heels. They're going to need to get going before it's too late.

In before "except UMBC"

14bo.gif

VA, my man...C'mon, now. You should be use to this. This game is far, far from over.

They're doing nothing well. They aren't hitting shots, guarding shots, anything. Getting destroyed and barely putting up a fight. I'll gladly eat my crow if Kentucky turns it around, but this is pitiful.

Reactions: KisteK
Can someone explain the logic of having a pair of Eastern Time Zone teams playing this late?

Man Duke looks good. UK not so much. They can’t shoot. Have no flow on offense.

I had no idea there was a Goblin Jr. Ugh. Don’t think I’ll like him much either.

Duke is really good. I mean, really good.

And we're supposed to be good. It's the reason we (or at least I) put up with losing our entire GD team to the NBA every year. Performances like this are inexcusable. At least compete.

Herro can’t find his mark. Couldn’t find his mark in the first the exhibition. Stroked it well in the second but can’t shoot for ish tonight. I hate streaky shooters.

Wowser....UK scores 42. Trails by 17. WTF??

Duke, so far, just looks crazy, scary, nasty good. My goodness.

Might be the most embarrassing half of basketball under Cal

Duke dominating offensively. Not guarding well. Probably bc of all the freshman in their first game. If they dig in defensively this could get way out of hand.

Herro can’t find his mark. Couldn’t find his mark in the first the exhibition. Stroked it well in the second but can’t shoot for ish tonight. I hate streaky shooters.
Dukes length is bothering him. And their quickness.

ADVERTISEMENT