ADVERTISEMENT

***Duke vs Kentucky Game Thread***

UK fans booing the refs and the refs are the ones keeping them in this game. Cracks me up.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Not sure what Bilas is talking about. There wasn't a foul there on anyone but certainly nothing egregious on the Duke guy to look at.

Turned it off. Can’t take it. Feel like I’m watching my grandma getting raped.

FixedLivelyGoose-small.gif

Not sure what Bilas is talking about. There wasn't a foul there on anyone but certainly nothing egregious on the Duke guy to look at.
POE---"Hook and hold". It can be a Flagrant 1. We were told to look for it. Not the officials fault. Just doing what was instructed.

Nope. Thats just basketball. Play on. I mean there was some discard...but thats probably b/c Wshington is stronger.

You could call a foul on basically every rebounding battle ever. Same with holding in football. To call it on something that weak is dumb. Oh well. UK getting slaughtered regardless.

Man, that was awful. Don't understand how college refs can screw up calls like that in the open court.

You could call a foul on basically every rebounding battle ever. Same with holding in football. To call it on something that weak is dumb. Oh well. UK getting slaughtered regardless.
I agree. Thought it was a weak call.

It's Election Night and Duke is looking to bury Kentucky in a Blue Devil Wave. I tend to think UK will get it together and make this a closer game, but we'll see.

Reid initiates a ton of contact...Savvy as some would say.

Our 20-10 grad transfer has touched the ball like 3 times LOL. Cal is something sometimes.

Doug Shows is just the worst. Man loves making every game about himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT