ADVERTISEMENT

Duke got screwed

Definitely a foul, but sorry Dukies. K ain’t sitting on that bench and you will be seeing a different whistle for a long, long time.

K is going to call headquarters on Monday and the ACC will issue a statement saying a foul was committed. Watch what I tell ya!

Reactions: MGO2022
Duke got absolutely hosed

so-beautiful-shia-la-beouf.gif

5.4 seconds on the inbounds before the clean block too. Duke benefited from that no call.

5.4 seconds on the inbounds before the clean block too. Duke benefited from that no call.
Why can’t you just say it was a bad call. The baseline official clearly had his arm up calling a foul. They reviewed and over turned. Blatant disregard for the call and then the absolute wrong call.

Duke got absolutely hosed

so-beautiful-shia-la-beouf.gif

Why can’t you just say it was a bad call. The baseline official clearly had his arm up calling a foul. They reviewed and over turned. Blatant disregard for the call and then the absolute wrong call.

Because it’s a lot more fun to watch you get triggered. I literally don’t care if it was a bad call in our favor. You guys deserve to know what that feels like for how much you’ve benefited from the refs over the years. Your tears are salty and delicious lol

Because it’s a lot more fun to watch you get triggered. I literally don’t care if it was a bad call in our favor. You guys deserve to know what that feels like for how much you’ve benefited from the refs over the years. Your tears are salty and delicious lol
You truly believe an urban myth.

Good for you.

Have a nice evening.

Is it a stretch to say your weekend is shot?
Oh, lord no. You must have forgotten some of my posts this year.

This is not a good Duke team.

First weekend exit easy.

Maybe a first or second round Acc tourney exit.

Oh, lord no. You must have forgotten some of my posts this year.

This is not a good Duke team.

First weekend exit easy.

Maybe a first or second round Acc tourney exit.

I will say this. ACC officiating has hit a new low, this year alone has been beyond terrible.

Reactions: Afamu
Solid troll or you’re really an idiot
I was just looking for the moment the ball left his hand, not looking at anything else. I just assumed that's what the argument was because the still photo of the play used in the Tweet isn't going to tell you shit. Maybe UVA hoops should be better at Twittering and post the clip.

Reactions: jhmossy and tw3301
I was just looking for the moment the ball left his hand, not looking at anything else. I just assumed that's what the argument was because the still photo of the play used in the Tweet isn't going to tell you shit. Maybe UVA hoops should be better at Twittering and post the clip.
To be fair they didn't have the technology back then to review that play. It's basically the zapruder film.

I thought you said you looked it up lol. But yeah the issue was the clear travel, not the time

I thought you said you looked it up lol. But yeah the issue was the clear travel, not the time
We may never know if he really traveled, that's up to God which you don't believe in because you're Jewish. We do know the play tonight was a foul.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT