ADVERTISEMENT

Duke fan gonna Duke fan

The more concerning part is he most likely shared his huge "win" with his closest friends and excitedly told them his plans to blowup the messages on a poster board. Why did his friends not intervene and say, "Bro! Terrible idea! You're gonna come off as a world-class ph-ag!"

So, what do we make of his friends? Here are the options

1. They're just as gay as he is and agreed with his dumb idea

2. They're all soy boys who don't know how to pushback against bad ideas

3. They were all laughing their asses off behind his back - knowing how gay he'd look to the rest of the world.

I'm inclined to think option 1. His friends are just as gay as he is.

world-class ph-ag!

Rivals censored me when I didn't originally put a hyphen in the middle of the word. It just read as ****

It reminds me of the time I posted about a certain player on Ole Miss and his last name was censored to ***an. His surname is a slur lol.

tye-ole-miss.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tw3301 and jhmossy
The more concerning part is he most likely shared his huge "win" with his closest friends and excitedly told them his plans to blowup the messages on a poster board. Why did his friends not intervene and say, "Bro! Terrible idea! You're gonna come off as a world-class ph-ag!"

3. They were all laughing their asses off behind his back - knowing how gay he'd look to the rest of the world.

I’d be pretty surprised if his friends weren’t all really cool and assertive, they probably pull even more dudes on tinder

Yeah, weird that someone he knows didn't shut this down and tell him how lame it was. There is no doubt he lacks the self-awareness to know that everyone is making way more fun of him than in whatever player he tried to 'get'.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT