ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes #4 Michigan

Yeah Milwaukee sucks. I can’t even go there anymore because we drive Hyundai’s and Hyundai’s are being stolen around Milwaukee at a crazy rate.

Crime form Milwaukee spills over a lot to the adjacent suburbs 5-10 miles away.

30 miles away we are in God fearing country
What makes the Hyundais specifically so attractive to thieves? Easier to steal? Easier to chop? More money parting them out? I have heard catalytic converters are getting stolen all over the country for the precious metals in them. Crazy people just literally going into streets and driveways at night, or sometimes even in broad daylight, and cutting them out with a loud ass sawzall. Some people are just crazy as shit.

What makes the Hyundais specifically so attractive to thieves? Easier to steal? Easier to chop? More money parting them out? I have heard catalytic converters are getting stolen all over the country for the precious metals in them. Crazy people just literally going into streets and driveways at night, or sometimes even in broad daylight, and cutting them out with a loud ass sawzall. Some people are just crazy as shit.

Kias and Hyundais you can break the back window and it’s not connected to the security system. Then you can let yourself in and remove the steering panel and start the ignition with a a USB. Takes about a minute. There have. Even 6,000 Kias and Hyundais stolen in Milwaukee in 2021 (population of Milwaukee is 600,000). 66% of stolen cars in the city are Kia or Hyundai. And that’s just stolen ones, not counting ones with busted windows but not stolen. Even if I put anti theft devices in at best I have a shattered back window to deal with.

So yeah, no Milwaukee until we upgrade my 2016 Elantra to a different make and jt will be our designated Milwaukee car.

Kias and Hyundais you can break the back window and it’s not connected to the security system. Then you can let yourself in and remove the steering panel and start the ignition with a a USB. Takes about a minute. There have. Even 6,000 Kias and Hyundais stolen in Milwaukee in 2021 (population of Milwaukee is 600,000). 66% of stolen cars in the city are Kia or Hyundai. And that’s just stolen ones, not counting ones with busted windows but not stolen. Even if I put anti theft devices in at best I have a shattered back window to deal with.

So yeah, no Milwaukee until we upgrade my 2016 Elantra to a different make and jt will be our designated Milwaukee car.
Wow, that is insane!!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yeah and it’s mostly being done be kids like 12-14. And the city is a liberal cesspool so the kids dont get in any trouble. Stealing and totaling a $20,000 piece of my property gets less than a slap on the wrist.
That figures. Damn libs. Wisconsin (and Michigan) are the main reasons they are in power right now. You need to get your states under control, Hail!

It's not just Milwaukee. It's all over the country with those two brands.

Reactions: cdbearde
Got blasted by Zona last night. What's up with Houston, he looked lost out there? And Michigan's defense looked like a shell of it's former self. Arizona did whatever they wanted on O.

Got blasted by Zona last night. What's up with Houston, he looked lost out there? And Michigan's defense looked like a shell of it's former self. Arizona did whatever they wanted on O.
I wonder if it’s coaching now that Beilein’s kids are gone.

I wonder if it’s coaching now that Beilein’s kids are gone.
I thought Martelli had a hand in improving their D but maybe it was just all the talent they had last year. Even the announcers last night were saying how much of a mismatch it was.

Did they cancel more than just Michigan? That schedule looks pretty soft, yet I remember fans talking about it like it was murderers row.
Just Michigan. At one time we also had UNC on the schedule but they (Sports Classic) flipped it to Ohio St.

Duke
Notre Dame
OSU
UL
KU

are our biggest OOC games.

Who's KU's?

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Just Michigan. At one time we also had UNC on the schedule but they (Sports Classic) flipped it to Ohio St.

Duke
Notre Dame
OSU
UL
KU

are our biggest OOC games.

Who's KU's?

The run of several games vs nobodies makes it look worse.

KU has Mich St, Kentucky, @St John's, @Colorado, Missouri, and will probably play Alabama in the ESPN Invitational, if they beat North Texas and the winner of Miami/Dayton. Couple decent midmajors too.

KU fans have been really critical of the schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT