ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes #4 Michigan

Live look-in @hail2yourvictor
what-just-happened.gif

Was Michigan full strength? Parity. 3 pt line not huge factor given %, but maybe the difference here? See 9-3 edge for Pirates neither team shot it well.

200.gif

Hopefully Michigan has their own version of Scott Frost now that there’s only 2 Beilein players left on that roster.

I remember watching a documentary of the North Charleston NBA D-League team in their inaugural year (2001-02). They brought in a 30-year old Terry DeHere and most of the young guys were confused when told after practice that he played in the NBA. "Wait. Him? Who is that?" That's about the only thing that stuck out to me from that doc. A bunch of young pups not knowing who DeHere was.

Great win by Seton Hall, though. They have a really nice backcourt. And Tray Jackson has been a nice surprise, too. Crazy they won with Kadary Richmond contributing so very little to the game.

I remember watching a documentary of the North Charleston NBA D-League team in their inaugural year (2001-02). They brought in a 30-year old Terry DeHere and most of the young guys were confused when told after practice that he played in the NBA. "Wait. Him? Who is that?" That's about the only thing that stuck out to me from that doc. A bunch of young pups not knowing who DeHere was.

Great win by Seton Hall, though. They have a really nice backcourt. And Tray Jackson has been a nice surprise, too. Crazy they won with Kadary Richmond contributing so very little to the game.
His D League teammates hated him in a doc I saw. They accused him of being some a hole that thought he was better than he was. Dude was a great college player though.

There could be some teams in the B East make noise this year. Not to make too much of early results. Still think it goes through NOVA there but you never know.

Reactions: dukedevilz
His D League teammates hated him in a doc I saw. They accused him of being some a hole that thought he was better than he was. Dude was a great college player though.

There could be some teams in the B East make noise this year. Not to make too much of early results. Still think it goes through NOVA there but you never know.

Hah I'm thinking we were watching the same doc. It was a series that aired on ESPN a couple times a month. I don't remember too much, but they didn't seem that interested in him. But, I swear no one knew who he was when he initially joined the team. I believe it was in the middle of the season.

I guess if you're a 30-year old who's been in the league and you're around a bunch of 20-23 year-olds that have NBA aspirations, I could see the tension rising very quickly. Someone like DeHere would inevitably tell his teammates how he played in the league - and wouldn't be surprising if he suggested they weren't good enough. I'm sure he probably hated playing in a lower league, too.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Was Michigan full strength? Parity. 3 pt line not huge factor given %, but maybe the difference here? See 9-3 edge for Pirates neither team shot it well.

We are missing Zeb Jackson. He might be our first guard off the bench or not in the rotation. No sure.

We have 4 out of 8 guys in our rotation new to the team. Not the ideal mix when running into a good team in the early season.

I know man just figured theyd pull it out at hone. Plus i was trying to cover my ass bc i knew they werent gonna get the -8 and in the moment oregon was down 1572 pts to byu smdh.
I feel ya. I got raped by Michigan and Oregon too.

Reactions: Villian07
You can't beat em if you refuse to play them.

Congrats SH!

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Seton Hall has a beautiful campus, much like Michigan has a beautiful campus. Seton Hall is near a shithole major city, much like Michigan is near a shithole major city.

Quite a difference between 6 miles and 42 miles. I wouldn’t buy a house within 10 miles of Milwaukee any direction. I live 30 miles out and it’s awesome.

Quite a difference between 6 miles and 42 miles. I wouldn’t buy a house within 10 miles of Milwaukee any direction. I live 30 miles out and it’s awesome.
Indeed. Milwaukee is also a shithole and oddly seems like a lot of serial killers are from there.

Indeed. Milwaukee is also a shithole and oddly seems like a lot of serial killers are from there.

Yeah Milwaukee sucks. I can’t even go there anymore because we drive Hyundai’s and Hyundai’s are being stolen around Milwaukee at a crazy rate.

Crime form Milwaukee spills over a lot to the adjacent suburbs 5-10 miles away.

30 miles away we are in God fearing country

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT