ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone here like their draw?

Wrong again moron. Clearly a PAC12 champ should be ranked 20th or less in net and kenpom.
You’re just reinforcing my argument. Lmao.
đŸ¤£
It’s ok. You struggle in life, that’s fine, we can’t all have an easy life

Could you possibly be dumber? Holy shit. đŸ¤£ đŸ˜‚

Wrong again moron. Clearly a PAC12 champ should be ranked 20th or less in net and kenpom.
You’re just reinforcing my argument. Lmao.
đŸ¤£
It’s ok. You struggle in life, that’s fine, we can’t all have an easy life
They finished 4th in the dogshit PAC12. No one gives a shit about conference tournaments.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
I get what you are saying, but tell that to all these teams who got in via winning their conference tournaments.
Okay. No one except bid thieves give a shit about conference tournaments.

They finished 4th in the dogshit PAC12. No one gives a shit about conference tournaments.
I tell you what.
At least we didn’t play Colorado state man. 7th place in the mountain west…10-8 in conference…10 seeed.
It ain’t no PAC12 champ 11 seed bruh

Holy shit. Texas T got fvcked as hard as the cocks did.

Ranked top 20 all season, worked their dicks off to earn a 6 seed had to play the acc champ, whom just stomped unc’s dick in, and Dukes, and is one of the hottest teams in the country….was an 11 seed lmaooo. Meanwhile you’ve got The committee ranking scrubs like Utah state 8, TCU 9, Texas am 9, Nebraska 8, New Mexico 11, Clemson 6, sdsu 5, fau 8, nw 9.

Naw naw naw, the acc champ just stomped Duke and UNC and won the acc…is an………11!!!! Surreal

Literally exactly like Oregon getting an 11

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm

Ranked top 20 all season, worked their dicks off to earn a 6 seed had to play the acc champ, whom just stomped unc’s dick in, and Dukes, and is one of the hottest teams in the country….was an 11 seed lmaooo. Meanwhile you’ve got The committee ranking scrubs like Utah state 8, TCU 9, Texas am 9, Nebraska 8, New Mexico 11, Clemson 6, sdsu 5, fau 8, nw 9.

Naw naw naw, the acc champ just stomped Duke and UNC and won the acc…is an………11!!!! Surreal

Yeah, let's just ignore the 30 previous games and seed teams purely based on the outcome of conference tournaments. Keep the brilliant takes coming. đŸ˜‚

Yeah, let's just ignore the 30 previous games and seed teams purely based on the outcome of conference tournaments. Keep the brilliant takes coming. đŸ˜‚
You might be dumbest person I’ve ever met if you don’t understand how basketball teams improve over a season and start humming after playing 4 months in a row.
That is literally the basic truth of basketball and March madness. Teams either struggle or succeed and chug along all season. But the END of the season is what matters. No one cares that Kansas beat good teams 4 months ago. They suck now.
No one cares that State got smoked a bunch 4 months ago. It’s called a season. You want to train, practice and get better every day.
I bet you don’t ever recognize Eli manning and the giants 2 super bowls since they sucked all season and won 2 super bowls.
Congrats on officially being the dolt of the board.

Do you live in the basement of your grandparents house? I seriously can’t picture someone not understanding how play right now matters more than 4 months ago doing anything in life.

You might be dumbest person I’ve ever met if you don’t understand how basketball teams improve over a season and start humming after playing 4 months in a row.
That is literally the basic truth of basketball and March madness. Teams either struggle or succeed and chug along all season. But the END of the season is what matters. No one cares that Kansas beat good teams 4 months ago. They suck now.
No one cares that State got smoked a bunch 4 months ago. It’s called a season. You want to train, practice and get better every day.
I bet you don’t ever recognize Eli manning and the giants 2 super bowls since they sucked all season and won 2 super bowls.
Congrats on officially being the dolt of the board.

Do you live in the basement of your grandparents house? I seriously can’t picture someone not understanding how play right now matters more than 4 months ago doing anything in life.

There's no might be in your case... đŸ¤£

No one cares about how you think this should work. I'm telling you how it DOES work. And you can't comprehend it. They look at the entire body of work. There’s a reason they play 30+ games. The committee doesn't make arbitrary judgments about how teams have been playing during an arbitrary timeframe.

I've noticed that you only use football references. Shocker. Stick to football....not that South Carolina's good at that either. đŸ˜‚

Last edited:

đŸ¤£ Clemson beat South Carolina though, and is now the only No. 6 seed to advance after beating UNM by 21 points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT