ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone here like their draw?

Hell no! We should have been a 12 or 13 seed, instead they give an SEC team an undeserving 3 seed, so 14 sucks ass.

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
It'll be fun watching TT deal with Kung Fu Panda.

Oh hey, did I ever thank you for the avatar? It's great… .thanks buddy.
Learned through our insider sites that Warren Washington, our big man, is close to 90% healthy and was just held out of conference tourney to give him extra time to heal. So, he's ready to go on Thursday supposedly. If Darrion Williams is good to go, I'm excited to see what we can do in this tourney. I like our chances.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I like UNC's outside of the second round game. Mississippi State was literally the one 8/9 seed I didn't want to play.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I like UNC's outside of the second round game. Mississippi State was literally the one 8/9 seed I didn't want to play.
And if you get Michigan State, it will be like a trip to the dentist to get teeth pulled.
Every game they played this year was an ugly rock fight that came down to the last few possessions. Everything they do on offense to score, is the hardest possible way you can do it, but it works, because it effectively muddies up the game.
They are hard to watch. I feel like Izzo is as hard headed as Calipari.

And if you get Michigan State, it will be like a trip to the dentist to get teeth pulled.
Every game they played this year was an ugly rock fight that came down to the last few possessions. Everything they do on offense to score, is the hardest possible way you can do it, but it works, because it effectively muddies up the game.
They are hard to watch. I feel like Izzo is as hard headed as Calipari.

Yeah, so as far as second round games I think UNC could lose those. However, they apparently have two awful teams for the first round matchup. I like Baylor a lot in that bracket in terms of teams with potential. When they play well they can be really good. But if UNC plays well they could make the Final Four, despite the fact I think their team does have some legit flaws that could be exposed against certain teams.

Yeah, so as far as second round games I think UNC could lose those. However, they apparently have two awful teams for the first round matchup. I like Baylor a lot in that bracket in terms of teams with potential. When they play well they can be really good. But if UNC plays well they could make the Final Four, despite the fact I think their team does have some legit flaws that could be exposed against certain teams.
I think matchup wise they’re both tough, but UNC “should” make it through. I think this years team is tougher than a lot of our past years so the matchup, while still potentially troubling, shouldn’t be quite as much of a potential pitfall.

I don’t think either are particularly good teams, but it will be a challenge.

On one hand, I shrug when I see they they're 8-12 in Q1/Q2 games.

On the other hand, I'm quite impressed that they're 8-1 in neutral court games.

UNC fans shouod he hoping for Michigan State though. Mississippi state has great size, they're athletic and they have Tolu Smith down low that is very polished. Then there's Hubbard. That guy can get as hot as RJ Davis. He went off on UK a couple weeks ago and took what was going to be a 10 point win, to a tie game in less than a minute. Thank God Reed Sheppard made the last second runner.

Baylor is such a wild-card. They're talented and run great offense, but they lose games they shouldn't.

I don't trust Arizona either. They might be the most Jekyl and Hyde team out there. It's like Sean Miller never left. I have no idea how they lost to Stanford, Oregon state and got blown out by usc.

If KU's relatively healthy, it's not a bad draw. Skeptical of that though. Hard to imagine Dickinson being at full strength so soon after a dislocated shoulder, and McCullar's injury is just something he has to play through the rest of the year.

Not my teams draw, but…

IMG-9065.jpg

I think with a good coach we could make the S16, but that's not the case at all. I'm thinking one and done. We are way too inconsistent.

Last edited:
I don't like our seed but I like the 2 seed we could potentially be matched up with.

Not thrilled about facing Oregon in rd 1 but everyone is beatable in the Midwest. Despite the first game, I like the draw we have.

FVCK no. Cocks, a 6 seed, get a POWER 5 CONFERENCE CHAMPION that just SMOKED the supposed #1 regional seed, media darling, Arizona. lmao
WTF
Lmaaaaaoooooooooooo

Told ya.

Fvcking POWER 5 champs. There’s only 5.
Any human with an average brain power gives them a 1 or 2 seed. MAYBE a 3 seed. Ok. U really negotiated well. 4 seed.

No. You’re an 11 seed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lmaaaaaoooooooooooo

Told ya.

Any human with average brain power gives them a 1 or 2 seed. MAYBE a 3 seed. Ok. U really negotiated well. 4 seed.

Nah man, this shit is completely on us. CMB and Mack have failed us in this game. Not to mention Meechie.

Nah man, this shit is completely on us. CMB and Mack have failed us in this game. Not to mention Meechie.
Yeah. Blame it all on us. Nothing to do with who we are playing 🤦‍♂️
Like they aren’t affecting our shots and playing.

It’s a p5 champ vs a p5 5th place game. It doesn’t take a moron w one chromosome to see we got fvcked. We should have played Boise or Kansas or anyone else. I’d play anyone except any power 5 champs

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
Lmaaaaaoooooooooooo

Told ya.

Any human with an average brain power gives them a 1 or 2 seed. MAYBE a 3 seed. Ok. U really negotiated well. 4 seed.

There it is, ladies and gentlemen. 23-11 Oregon, #55 on Kenpom, should have been a 1 or 2 seed.

I didn't think he could possibly surpass the stupidity of previous comments but dammit, he pulled it off. 😂

Yeah. Blame it all on us. Nothing to do with who we are playing 🤦‍♂️
Like they aren’t affecting our shots and playing.

It’s a p5 champ vs a p5 5th place game. It doesn’t take a moron w one chromosome to see we got fvcked. We should have played Boise or Kansas or anyone else. I’d play anyone except any power 5 champs
Of course Oregon is effecting us, they are a good team. The three I mentioned haven't even looked anywhere near what they are capable of. That's not Oregon being world beaters, that's simply not getting off the fkn bus.

There it is, ladies and gentlemen. 23-11 Oregon, #55 on Kenpom, should have been a 1 or 2 seed.

I didn't think he could possibly surpass the stupidity of previous comments but dammit, he pulled it off. 😂
Wrong again moron. Clearly a PAC12 champ should be ranked 20th or less in net and kenpom.
You’re just reinforcing my argument. Lmao.
🤣
It’s ok. You struggle in life, that’s fine, we can’t all have an easy life

Oregon played posdum for a while because N'Fali Dante spent so much time injured. With him at full speed, they're much better thzn your average 11 seed.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT