ADVERTISEMENT

Do You Think the Big 10 Deserves All These Bids?

Actually, you could argue that Calipari is choking harder than anyone. Best recruiting class Nike can buy every single year.

The man has underachieving down to a science. Just take a look at this season. They were all the rage in the offseason, per usual, and now they're an afterthought. His skills in this regard are unmatched.
Jennifer-Lawrence-Thumbs-UpOkWhateverYeah.gif

3titles - you are the bignish of KU posters

Reactions: WojoRising
Basketball is a secondary sport for us as well. Our blood is bluer than anybody else’s in debate.
  • #1 among public universities in National Debate Tournament (NDT) appearances
  • 6 NDT championships
  • 16 NDT final fours
  • 51 consecutive years qualifying for the NDT
  • #1 in NDT varsity rankings in 2015, 2008 and 2006
  • 7 final fours in Cross Examination Debate Association national championship tournament since 1998
Couldn't tell it from KU fan's post on here.

Look at the Auburn fan deflect to football during basketball season, on a basketball board. How surprising. And to pimp a program that isn't even top 20 all-time, no less. You're like the Maryland of college football.

Two titles in my lifetime, btw. Matter of fact, after my team just won the Super Bowl, that brings my teams' lifetime championship total to 5 (2 MLB, 2 CBB, 1 SB). More if I include MLS, but we'll leave that out. What's your

Huh?

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Look at the Auburn fan deflect to football during basketball season, on a basketball board. How surprising. And to pimp a program that isn't even top 20 all-time, no less. You're like the Maryland of college football.

Two titles in my lifetime, btw. Matter of fact, after my team just won the Super Bowl, that brings my teams' lifetime championship total to 5 (2 MLB, 2 CBB, 1 SB). More if I include MLS, but we'll leave that out. What's yours?

Um Auburn is 13 all time in wins in college football. Where are you getting we aren’t top 20? Making up shit again?

my teams have 7 in my life time.

1. College football. 1 college basketball. 1 super bowl. 3 World Series. 1 Stanley cup.

The true WOAT is on my ignore list, and when I saw some of these posts, I was willing to bet everything I own that he had found this thread. Click show ignored content and surprise surpise, it’s King Douche.

Um Auburn is 13 all time in wins in college football. Where are you getting we aren’t top 20? Making up shit again?

my teams have 7 in my life time.

1. College football. 1 college basketball. 1 super bowl. 3 World Series. 1 Stanley cup.

Let's see a list of those teams.

Let's see a list of those teams.

Auburn - 2010 - have a degree from there.
Indiana - 1987. Have a degree from there. grew up 45 minutes from Bloomington.
Indianapolis colts - 2006.
St. Louis cardinals - closest mlb team to my hometown. 1982, 2006, and 2011. 3rd generation cards fan.
St. Louis Blues - closet nhl team to where I grew up. 2019.

St. Louis cardinals - closest mlb team to my hometown. 1982, 2006, and 2011. 3rd generation cards fan.
It’s weird as fvck that you claim Indiana and proceeded to bash the B1G itt.

More like 3rd generation bandwagoner. I'm pretty sure that Cincinnati is much closer.

I could claim the Blues too, but I couldn't care less about NHL.

I only have one.

2008 Kansas basketball

I could claim 0.5 each for the 2011 Dallas Mavericks and 2020 Kansas City Chiefs but I feel like that would be cheating since I root for other teams just as much as those two.

The closest I've come to seeing another title in any other sport was 2011 Texas Rangers... but they blew it on like 4 opportunities in Game 6.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
More like 3rd generation bandwagoner. I'm pretty sure that Cincinnati is much closer.

I could claim the Blues too, but I couldn't care less about NHL.

cincinnati isn’t closer than where I grew up in Indiana. I grew up right on the Indiana Illinois border in southern Indiana. 2.5 hours from St. Louis. Much closer than Cincinnati. Stop making up stuff you have zero clue about

I only have one.

2008 Kansas basketball

I could claim 0.5 each for the 2011 Dallas Mavericks and 2020 Kansas City Chiefs but I feel like that would be cheating since I root for other teams just as much as those two.

The closest I've come to seeing another title in any other sport was 2011 Texas Rangers... but they blew it on like 4 opportunities in Game 6.

You're a Mavericks fan but not a Cowboys fan?

You're a Mavericks fan but not a Cowboys fan?
No, I'm a fan of both the Mavericks and the Cowboys.

I grew up in OKC when there was no Thunder there so basically 90% of us grew up as fans of Dallas sports. That's how I became a Cowboys/Mavericks/Rangers fan.

I go to KU not really having any ties to the KC area but casually become interested in the Royals and the Chiefs so that's why I still enjoy seeing them do well.

So really, I'll root for teams from both KC and Dallas but I'm not really into any of them like I am KU football/basketball. The 2011 Mavericks and 2020 Chiefs titles were ones I rooted for them to win but I wasn't really too invested in either team, hence why I claimed 0.5 for each.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Iowa wrestling has 23 national championships since 1975.
Kentucky Cheerleading has 24 in a shorter amount of time. I'm not intentionally comparing your team to bunch of girls that have height and weight restrictions to even be considered to be small enough to win multiple championships.

ADVERTISEMENT